No announcement yet.

So In 24-7 They Confirmed That...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    I disagree with the cancellation. I believe that Mayweather or Mosley should decide whether to go on with the bout.
    Dom,

They can't. A contract is automatically invalidated by any illegal action. Improper handwraps is up for debate. Maybe it was legal, maybe not. Shades of grey.

Steroid use is a federal crime. Violates the Controlled Substances Act.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
      Dom,

They can't. A contract is automatically invalidated by any illegal action. Improper handwraps is up for debate. Maybe it was legal, maybe not. Shades of grey.

Steroid use is a federal crime. Violates the Controlled Substances Act.

it becomes invalidated but im sure it wouldnt take more than a couple of hours for them to whip up another one...especially if both parties are willing

like the JMM fight...a brand new contract was drawn up when floyd couldnt make weight

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        it becomes invalidated but im sure it wouldnt take more than a couple of hours for them to whip up another one...especially if both parties are willing

like the JMM fight...a brand new contract was drawn up when floyd couldnt make weight
        Nah, Floyd never signed the original contract and waited until after the deadline to give it to the NSAC.

Let me just come out and say what Makavelli wanted to. It was a travesty that Margarito wasn't allowed to use his original wraps. Him and Capetillo were cheating fair and square.

Whoever tests positive should have to drain himself to come in a full weight division lower than his opponent.

Comment

Bait thread. Public poll.

We ain't on double standards like you Knights of Double Standards. Get it straight.

Comment

Pretty poor options really..

Ofc i'd be hugely pissed off if i missed out on some mega fights due to it but not at the test but the actual guy who was ****ing cheating!!!

Comment

This bull**** has no place in boxing.

Period.

Comment

Working...
              X