No announcement yet.

I genuinely think Amir Khan has a above average chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I genuinely think Amir Khan has a above average chin

This is not a troll thread. I actually do believe he has a good chin.

I was watching Danny garcia khan fight again, and Khan got caught in a flash exchange, survived the round. The next round he survived most of it, and eventually it got stopped.

Bredis prescott fight, khan got cauht again by a punch he didnt see by a guy who had a 90 percent ko ratio. He got up and the got knocked down the second time.

Collazo in round 9/10 he took a full blooded shot from him and took it really well, but this time he saw the punch coming.

Maidana who can bang caught khan with some bombs. Khan survived a numbe of big shots.

Peterson, which was a disgraceful robbery(had kah up 6/7 rounds even with the laughable point deductions). Khan took some bombs from a guy on the sauce and survived well.

Julian diaz-he took bombs by a guy alot of people thught beat shawn porter. Again he survived.

Khan gets involved in flash exchanges where he often doesnt see the punch coming. Thats more of a bad habbit than a poor chin.

I think as long as he sees the punch coming he can take it well.

Thoughts???

His chin isn't great but it also isn't glass. His problem is he neglects his defences when he gets hurt, he fights fire with fire and leaves himself badly open.

Comment

I agree with SaintGeorge, "chin" is just a lazy general term, Khan's problem is that he panics during exchanges and starts throwing wildly. If he just stuck to his gameplan and fired a couple hard straights then moved away he would avoid his embarassing KO losses.

Comment

I actually agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
          His chin isn't great but it also isn't glass. His problem is he neglects his defences when he gets hurt, he fights fire with fire and leaves himself badly open.
          Perhaps above average is a poor description but like you say, its more little bad habitts rather than poor chin.

i agree, his defensive is ****e wheh he gets hit, but again, thats more down to a error rather than chin imo...

Comment

Working...
          X