No announcement yet.

Sniper Elite Nazi Zombies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Sniper Elite Nazi Zombies

Has anyone else grabbed this yet? I know the zombie shooter has been done and redone, but this one I enjoy because it's geared towards sniping so the maps are larger and the vantage points are plentiful. All of that makes it more enjoyable for me.

It's a stand-alone available on Steam for $15. Well worth the money and is, in my opinion, better than COD Zombies, DayZ, and L4D.

Yeah i bought it for 11$ on presale on steam a while back, definitely worth the price.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that its better than DayZ and Left 4 dead but it's still pretty darn fun to snipe zombies in the head over and over.

Comment

Is this DLC for xbox?

Comment

If zombies are your thing, then why don't you try Dead Island and Left 4 Dead? Sniping zombies really rapes the game's realism credibility for me. I understand it was meant to be fun, but, I find this disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Debopam Roy View Post
          If zombies are your thing, then why don't you try Dead Island and Left 4 Dead? Sniping zombies really rapes the game's realism credibility for me. I understand it was meant to be fun, but, I find this disgusting.
          I own Dead Island and Left 4 Dead. Dead Island is ****. Left 4 dead is always going to be a classic though.

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          Yeah i bought it for 11$ on presale on steam a while back, definitely worth the price.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that its better than DayZ and Left 4 dead but it's still pretty darn fun to snipe zombies in the head over and over.
          Come on man. Its way better than Day Z. I like Day Z because the maps are huge and I really like the idea of having to loot, hydrate, and eat to survive. But the zombie interaction is terrible! I feel like they jump all over the place erratically, but not in a way that they should. Its almost looks as if someone is controlling the zombies with a pause/play button.

I favor Sniper elite over Left 4 dead because I favor the sniping. But in reality, Left 4 dead is an awesome one too.

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
          Is this DLC for xbox?
          I hear its only out on STEAM. But it is a stand-alone game, so it MAY come out for xbox??

Comment

Working...
          X