No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez Punishes Matthew Hatton in Anaheim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
    matt hatton is terrible maybe the worst fighter of all time a complete joke. and ugly. Alvarez looks exactly likie Oscar De La Hoya. Maybe a DNA test is needed. poor hatton a disgrace.
    fastblack, who is the next great black hope? Bradley? tiny timmah?

Comment

haha im just messing around. but Matt really is not a BAD fighter. He is a decent little boxer - i just don't see why both him and ricky get so much damn hate, they have never stepped on anyones toes. he had a personal problem, ain't a reason to hate the man and his brother. I mean, he is the type of guy who doesn't value stupid **** like money and jewerly and **** (THEY STILL SPINNING!!!). Just a humble dude who doesn't flash his 60 million dollar net worth. He took on the best, and he did some good things in boxing. I just don't get the hate on the hatton fam
      Last edited by UglyPug; 03-06-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

what a disgrace matt hatton is. hatton had no business in a title bout. what an ugly looking fighter both ways. hatton is terrible what a joke european boxing is. brits should be humiliated again. sad display from a bum fighter. The white mex isn't that good. hatton is that bad.
        matt hatton is terrible maybe the worst fighter of all time a complete joke. and ugly. Alvarez looks exactly likie Oscar De La Hoya. Maybe a DNA test is needed. poor hatton a disgrace.
        All Matthew Hatton did was fight 12 hard rounds against a fighter with an extreme physical advantage over him. He had his nose bloodied. His eyebrow was cut. He was caught with mutliple hard shots. I loved what Hatton did. He had no chance of winning, but he gave a valiant effort. He showed that he is a fighter.

Canelo was MUCH stronger. Matt's punches did not hurt Canelo at all; Matt doesn't have much punching power. Still, Matt gave his all. And he lasted 12 hard rounds with him.

British boxing fans of Hatton and his family should be very proud of Matt's effort. I strongly disagree with your comments.

Comment

Alvarez has the goods. He needs to be tested now. He reminds me of a 140 Cotto a lot in the way he fights.

Hatton put up a great effort. If he could punch Alvarez would have had a long night. Good showcase fight, GB needs to get the ball rolling now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Honda Center, Anaheim, California - Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (36-0-1, 26KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Matthew "Magic" Hatton (41-5-2, 16KOs) to capture the vacant WBC junior middleweight title. The score was 119-108 across the board. Alvarez was too big, too strong. [Click Here To Read More]
            why did canelo use winning gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
              All Matthew Hatton did was fight 12 hard rounds against a fighter with an extreme physical advantage over him. He had his nose bloodied. His eyebrow was cut. He was caught with mutliple hard shots. I loved what Hatton did. He had no chance of winning, but he gave a valiant effort. He showed that he is a fighter.

Canelo was MUCH stronger. Matt's punches did not hurt Canelo at all; Matt doesn't have much punching power. Still, Matt gave his all. And he lasted 12 hard rounds with him.

British boxing fans of Hatton and his family should be very proud of Matt's effort. I strongly disagree with your comments.
              cosign. if anything, canelo is the disgrace for not being able to stop hatton and for being the newest paper champ in boxing

Comment

If Hatton would have smothered Canelo and work him on the inside the whole fight, he would have won but his trainer told him to box and stay away. Canelo has no idea what to do inside, he needs to work on that.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                  If Hatton would have smothered Canelo and work him on the inside the whole fight, he would have won but his trainer told him to box and stay away. Canelo has no idea what to do inside, he needs to work on that.
                  Neither does Hatton. Hatton is strictly an outside fighter he is useless on the inside and has never and will never 'smother' a fighter in his entire career, he doesn't know how to.

People seem to have this idea that because Ricky is a mauler that Matthew is, He's not. They are completely and utterly different fighters.

If Hatton tried to smother and maul Alvarez he would have been brutally knocked out whilst making a hilarious attempt to suddenly become an inside mauler fighter after 10 years of being a outside fighter.

Comment

Matt hatton is a club fighter 4 rounds max. hatton has no skills and shouldn't ever again be mentioned in a title fight. who di hattons 17 KO's come from 8-10 year schol kids?? Hatton is a farce a joke and one of the ugliest fighters ever. Hard to watch the disgusting milk white pasty lunatic looking trying to stop from getting beaten to death. A disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                    X