Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hitler's genocidal consensus die with Nazi Germany in 1945?...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    Greed is not a natural thing. It is behaviour people pick up from the environment they grow up in. In my opinion people learn to be greedy because our society is already fragmented.

Whether China has turned Capitalistic or not is pretty much irrelevent to my point. The communist system and the capitalist system are both fundamentally corrupt when the concern for humanity is involved. China may be making great strides as an industrial leader for the future, but this doesnt mean we can overlook the fact that since Mao, China has by far surpassed Germany and Russia in death toll by the state. Over 60 million farmers starved under Mao's leadership.

News sources from all over the world have reported on China's brutal policies. This includes forced abortion, forced labor camps, organ harvesting of inmates(They have death vans and buses that remove your organs and transport them to an airport to be flown to some foreign purchaser), and their military police forces.

You may have seen the photo ops that show thriving cities in China. Im sure you neglected to see the large areas with people who still dont have proper food water and shelter in China.

Social concern and human concern is almost always secondary(if that)
    i never said china was a great place...they've got problems...but their population control methods shouldn't necessarily be based on any genocidal agenda...1.3 billion people are pretty damn hard to control...the amount of resources necessary to maintain that number of people...the demand for fossil fuels and water is extremely high...to keep people from starving...they've decided to regulate their population...something that economist and environmentalist around the world have suggested one way or another...but to chalk that up to a one world government plot is crazy...china and india are striving to help those people starving in their fields...yeah i saw the photo ops of striving cities...but i also took tours in the country side of southwest china...where there were barely roads or standing structures...what we saw was a complete lack of infrastructure...china's answer...billions of dollars dedicated to roads for logistical purposes...allowing multinational corporations to do business (with restrictions of course) and fill the gaps...bringing jobs and incorporating micromarkets into regions to allow them to become self sustainable...and these restrictions on these businesses...a lot of them, for the sake of good business, are bringing a new standard of quality that china's never seen...if their objective is to kill kill kill...they're doing a ****ty job, working the other way to improve the quality of life for the average china man...even the implementation of western toilets and sanitation in restaurants are becoming government standard across the country...

and greed may have not been a natural thing 50 years ago...but in a world where people are able to access information at the drop if a dime (with majority of us picking that dime right back up and putting it in our pockets), this world is now knowing what it's limits are...and they're no where to be found...we will never have a one world government...even if the population becomes one billion tomorrow...you will still have one billion personalities with independent thoughts and personal agendas...greed is now a part of every system on this planet...and with greed comes chaos...the ultimate determining factor...the conspiracy theorists always have it all figured out...except for what our oppressors will want for their selves...even if we did have one government with us all slaves...how long would it take before corruption and greed took over that very structure? we can't live in a world without opposing forces...the positive and the negative...and not just one...millions of positives and negatives...i'm not denying that any of this isn't happening...but think about how feasible it can be in 2010...this world has a master...and it's choice and chaos...that is far more powerful than order...

Comment

i'm sorry...i didn't take a tour...i lived in china for 11 months...

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
        genocide all throughout africa...didn't start with the nazi's and it didn't end with them...ask palestine and isreal...
        Oh come on, as bad as it is in Israel right now, I would hardly called that "genocide" compared to what happened in Nazi Germany or even what's happening in Darfur right now.

They aren't rounding up Palestinians and slaughtering them at will.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
          Or did it switch borders and grow more sophisticated with time?

I vote the latter. Besides, alot of the German racial hygene/eugenics programs were modeled after American eugenics laws and practices.

You dont need chains to have slaves. You also dont need camps, guns, or body ovens to orchestrate the deliberate extermination of future generations of people.

China has become quite good at population control. It's no wonder they are the world government's model to lead the world into despotic global dictatorship with the primary desire to cut the world population down by at least 5 billion people.

The remaining 500 mil-1 billion will be stupid enthusiastic servants of the state who will be too ****in dumb to ever consider biting the hand that feeds it food one day and cuts it throat the next.

Who let this **** out of Guantanamo Bay?

Did they let your pretend brother out too, ****?

Comment

Unit 731 from Japan, the biological and chemical warfare unit, which to me is worse than the Nazi regime, not in terms of the number of victims but in the brutality of these experiments.

The Croatian genocide against Serbs, Jews and Romani people.

The Rwanda and Ugandan Genocides....

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              Oh come on, as bad as it is in Israel right now, I would hardly called that "genocide" compared to what happened in Nazi Germany or even what's happening in Darfur right now.

Actually, its pretty damn bad.

Palestine is a concentration camp. How good can it possibly be?

Comment

Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                Unit 731 from Japan, the biological and chemical warfare unit, which to me is worse than the Nazi regime, not in terms of the number of victims but in the brutality of these experiments.

The Croatian genocide against Serbs, Jews and Romani people.

The Rwanda and Ugandan Genocides....
                Don't forget Cambodia.

I think the thing this thread is missing is the newest weapon of genocide and that is economic warfare.

Most of the 3rd world is 3rd world for a reason and that reason is economic warfare from the IMF and World Bank.

That pattern of debt is spreading throughtout the west in places like Iceland and parts of the E.U and as you can plainly see in the U.S.

The future of genocide won't be militaristic. I think it will be economic with an emphasis on controlling the food supply via the poisoning of the food supply with gmo, fluoride, mercury and with big pharma's many drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post

Hitlers genocide wasn't even that bad compared to Stalin and Mao ZeDong (Starving and killing your own people is considered a genocide to). And that is only for the 20th century. If you were to go back in time, there were a ton of genocides to. Like the crusades. I bet that was a fun time.

The worse thing about it though, religion and culture is the base of all war and conflict. It's an awful world we live in, cause it's still happening. But I am not going to get into that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Who let this **** out of Guantanamo Bay?

Did they let your pretend brother out too, ****?
                    Notice that you are the only dumb ****ing piece of **** that has posted something irrelevant, as usually. Instead of debating my brother, which will all know you suck at, you go with insulting and trying to discredit him. Pretty ****ing weak. But what should we expect from a piggy piece of **** like yourself? Certainly not any logical and relevant point of view... no that would be too much to ask for from a piggy... oink instead piggy.. its all your good for.
                    Last edited by Crusher Destroy; 02-06-2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crusher Destroy View Post
                      Notice that you are the only dumb ****ing piece of **** that has posted something irrelevant, as usually. Instead of debating my brother, which will all know you suck at, you go with insulting and trying to discredit him. Pretty ****ing weak. But what should we expect from a piggy piece of **** like yourself? Certainly not any logical and relevant point of view... no that would be too much to ask for from a piggy... oink instead piggy.. its all your good for.
                      Haha panopti**** has created an alt account for his fake brother!

Actually, its pretty damn bad.

Palestine is a concentration camp.
                      No it isn't. What a ridiculous assertion. The standard of living in Palestine has been considerably better than the average standard of living in nearby Islamic countries such as Syria but has recently started going downhill in a serious way coinciding with the rise in influence of Hamas.

A curious little fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X