No announcement yet.

Gaza relief boat damaged in encounter with Israeli vessel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    The bottom line is, if a warship comes up on a transporter boat it must submit. If I have a gun to your head, you will do what I say.
    You would then, be a criminal, Mizzou.

What your effectively permitting and describing there, is a lawless and crime ridden world with little freedom, full of guns, bullying, blackmail, and killing. Real clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
      The people of Gaza are not terrorists.

The are just ordinary people like you and me, except they were driven off their land and are refugees without a homeland.

When I look into the faces of the women and children of Gaza, what I see is innocent people who deserve a better fate.
      Israelis on their way to work..
      Women, children, fathers out minding their business..Shopping.. Going out to see their friends.. their boyfriends , their girlfriends, Going to school..

2 sides to every story

Comment

I can conceal and carry in my state. Meaning if I am 23 with a clean record, which I meet, I can legally carry a handgun. Brandishing a weapon is illegal, but if you were threatening me I have the legal right to show you I am armed. If you so much as walked into my house uninvited I could blow your brains out.

in the UK, if you walk into my house.. I can do nothing.. I can offer you TEA.. but if it's too hot and you spill some on yourself.. you can sue me.. If you throw your back out while trying to carry my tv and Microwave oven at the same time.. You can sue me.. If I dare fight back.. I am going to jail.. it's completely ass backwards and insane..

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          I love how people preface it as saving innocent kids when in reality, everyone knows who the supplies go too, enemy combatant.

Just like in Somalia where UN food doesn't go to feeding hungry children, it goes to feeding hungry soldiers.
          You seriously cynical it's beyond belief. The entire population are not criminals, killers, terrorists your moron.

That fact you even suggest this just shows how profoundly misguided you are on the topic.

As for the citizens whom voted for Hamas, they did so largely due to anger and being fed up with blockades and unfair conditions and more. They don't all want killing of Israeli's, they don't all stand lined up in their thousands firing rockets. Only a minority do.

And what of the ones whom didn't vote for Hamas, or wish they didn't? That also add's up to a huge number. So now, even these innocents dying and being injured in the streets, aid such as medicinal and food supplies which is generally given in war or catastrophes, in this scenario is not for these, but ALL for 'enemy combatant'. Where are all these hundreds of starving enemy combatant then, there's only scores firing rockets. For there to be so many starving enemy combatant, you'd think there'd be firing rockets in their hundreds and thousands by now, plus suicide bombing the lot. Weird that's not really happening. Odd how Israel is pumped full advanced weaponry much of which killing innocents though, that's fine.

Your a complete cynical idiot for believing that, you really are. This is not Somalia you idiot, mentioning it further demonstrates your lack of fair judgement on this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
            Can't you read? Are you stupid?

They were driven off their land and are refugees without a homeland. They are malnourished and are suffering in the most uncomfortable environment imaginable.
            Tunney, Why do you keep ignoring my post showing all those Israeli Victims from Hamas Suicide Bombers???

Comment

I can conceal and carry in my state. Meaning if I am 23 with a clean record, which I meet, I can legally carry a handgun. Brandishing a weapon is illegal, but if you were threatening me I have the legal right to show you I am armed. If you so much as walked into my house uninvited I could blow your brains out.

First of all that's a rare scenario in the world Mizzou. Little wake up call there. Second of all, that's why there's such a high death rate due to guns, in that brilliant back yard of yours. Third of all, this boat did not threaten anyone as you claim or have somehow gotten into your head from this very clear article outlining that not to be the case. They were peaceful aid carriers in international waters, doing no wrong. I'm sure you'll invent something though to distort this very description of what happened. Oh this must have happened then, or oh they shouldn't have done...errr...whatever it is...they didn't do.

Comment

The part you don't understand:

Hamas rocket attacks were their way of fighting back against the six-month blockade, which prevented basic necessities such as food from entering Gaza!
                Here's the part I don't understand: Why isn't Hamas firing rockets at Egypt? Israel does not have the monopoly on land borders with Gaza. Why is Israel considered a capricious bully for closing its borders and building walls while Egypt is able to do so with impunity?

Because of this, the population is suffering from malnutrition and the infant mortality rate has been high
                The casualty rate is not helped much by the deliberate positioning of rocket launchers next to hospitals, schools and houses so that any lawful retaliation can spark international outrage at the dead babies.

There has been a slow, cruel genocide of the Palestinian people going on.
                Wow, you'd have thought that with the lessons taught to the Jews by Hitler they'd be better at committing genocide! I mean if you're really trying to wipe out a race of people then sending them food and medicine, agreeing to truces and ceasefires and withdrawing your citizens forcefully from their land is a completely ineffective, and some would say counterproductive.

The blockade has been a kind of attack on the 1.5 impoverished people of Gaza.
                In response for repeated attacks on the 20 million people of Israel, including Israeli arabs (who get the right to vote and are represented in parliament).

However, I know you believe Palestine has no right to defend itself
                Evidently you have no idea what I believe.

There was no naval blockade where the ramming took place. This incident occurred in INTERNATIONAL waters, in violation of international law.
                The funny thing about this sort of situation is that while "international law" is completely unimportant when it comes to the murder, intimidation, torture and repression of your own people, the use of human shields, the deliberate targeting of civilians and use of suicide bombers, but if you launch a couple of airstrikes in retaliation for six months of artillery barrages then suddenly it becomes the central issue.

Comment

Working...
                X