Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC offers "Kimbo Slice" spot on "The Ultimate Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana White is a **** sucker yo, real talk he a crab. people like Dana White talk a lot of ****, they beg to get punched in they face and then hide behind the barriers fighters face. see, Kimbo can't hit Dana White without losing a whole lot more than the teeth that prick would lose, he'll lose too much and now Dana White would just add no class to the already bull**** remarks he made.. he sucked Brock Lesnar's dick more times than Sable yet Brock loses his 1st fight. Kimbo, a streetfighter gets a 3 win run before he loses. Dana is just tight that EliteXC took something he chose to pass on and made it work. no different than the people who had Alicia Keys and dropped her before J Records got her and in this case J Records was EliteXC.

I can't see it no other way because you using his name and face just like EliteXC was, using the fact he ain't a elite MMA fighter but that he wants to fight except EliteXc did it to create more buzz for a positive outcome for Kimbo while UFC, what is SUPPOSED to be the best MMA sport is acting like **** suckers and trying to degrade him for no reason by putting him on a reality TV show amongst many fighters whom ALL have had YEARS of training, he isn't giving him an opportunity he's just using him for ratings because then all people want to see is how Kimbo does. Kimbo didn't claim he was no legend or none of that ****, he even showed respect to these clowns and look at the bull**** they pull. I watch TUF only for the FIGHTERS and the sport but I can't stand UFC, I like MMA but hate UFC and things like that are the reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
      Dana White is a **** sucker yo, real talk he a crab. people like Dana White talk a lot of ****, they beg to get punched in they face and then hide behind the barriers fighters face. see, Kimbo can't hit Dana White without losing a whole lot more than the teeth that prick would lose, he'll lose too much and now Dana White would just add no class to the already bull**** remarks he made.. he sucked Brock Lesnar's dick more times than Sable yet Brock loses his 1st fight. Kimbo, a streetfighter gets a 3 win run before he loses. Dana is just tight that EliteXC took something he chose to pass on and made it work. no different than the people who had Alicia Keys and dropped her before J Records got her and in this case J Records was EliteXC.

I can't see it no other way because you using his name and face just like EliteXC was, using the fact he ain't a elite MMA fighter but that he wants to fight except EliteXc did it to create more buzz for a positive outcome for Kimbo while UFC, what is SUPPOSED to be the best MMA sport is acting like **** suckers and trying to degrade him for no reason by putting him on a reality TV show amongst many fighters whom ALL have had YEARS of training, he isn't giving him an opportunity he's just using him for ratings because then all people want to see is how Kimbo does. Kimbo didn't claim he was no legend or none of that ****, he even showed respect to these clowns and look at the bull**** they pull. I watch TUF only for the FIGHTERS and the sport but I can't stand UFC, I like MMA but hate UFC and things like that are the reason why.
      1. Brock fought some of the best heavyweight fighters in MMA. Kimbo was consistently matched against washups and tomato cans to ensure an easy victory. and even THEN the victories were a struggle. he finally lost when somebody came out of the woodworks......on several hours notice!

2. Elite XC DIDN'T make anything happen because they fell flat on their face. putting a ton of money into a hype doesn't prove talent. it proves $$$ buys bull**** for idiots.

3. UFC did degrade him but that's just because he's not a fraction of MMA talent as so many other athletes are. granted, Dana should have taken the focus away from him and driven more into the asshat organization that made the hype. but he's still extending Kimbo an opportunity to prove what Kimbo's always wanted to prove from the start anyways!

4. you're saying it's unfair to match him up against guys that have "years" of MMA experience. last time i checked, Kimbo's been street fighting all his life and has spent the last year training with Bas Rutten. that's the best trainer anyone could ask for and you're saying he's being treated unfair? are you fucking kidding me???

Comment

as it stands i've made several arguements in this thread that nobody has bothered countering because the bottom line is that Dana's challenge is anything but unfair.

Comment

Kimbo should just try out the show if he is serious about his chosen career. I think the experience would be good for his career. I am sure the show will lead to other projects. It's better than fighting for chump change on the streets and being Milf-Hunters pet goon.

Comment

Working...
          X