No announcement yet.

Oscar Suarez : boxing trainer - r.i.p

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Suarez : boxing trainer - r.i.p

Just mentioned in solo boxeo that he died.

R.I.P.

Anyone know what he died of?

It was on *********. I think he had pancreatic cancer.

What a sad story. I liked Suarez, it sucks that boxing lost him.

RIP

Comment

Havn't gone to ********* yet, i'll check it out. I know Surarez is best known for training Hamed but he also trained some other fighters too. Shocking really, he isn't that old and looked in good health. I'll have to look up what pancreatic cancer is but doesn't sound good at all.

Comment

It could have been different cancer. I am not too sure.

He also trained freitas and jhonny gonzalez

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
          Havn't gone to ********* yet, i'll check it out. I know Surarez is best known for training Hamed but he also trained some other fighters too. Shocking really, he isn't that old and looked in good health. I'll have to look up what pancreatic cancer is but doesn't sound good at all.
          It happened last weekend. I didn't think much of him as a trainer, but it's just awful to see a man in his 40's with a family go like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            It happened last weekend. I didn't think much of him as a trainer, but it's just awful to see a man in his 40's with a family go like that.
            I watch lots of boxing matchs just catchs me by surprise when you don't expect someone to pass away, when you've seen him many times and showed no signs of ill health.

Comment

RIP. Its sad when the man upstairs takes life away. Just hope he is in a better place now. He was a soso trainer. Hamed was his meal ticket and he couldn't do much with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Your girls in the AV seem like you are taken the pics yourself. Let us know more about the girls in your AV.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
                  Your girls in the AV seem like you are taken the pics yourself. Let us know more about the girls in your AV.

All those pics are taken by professionals, mostly in Japan. I'm just a pic collector, not a photographer

Comment

Sad News. R.I.P. Oscar!

Comment

Working...
                    X