X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shannon taylor is a *****... the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
      Which FIFA do you play? 2006, 2007, 2008 etc. Do you also play manger mode?
      me and my mate try to get the latest ones as they come out. dont really play it career wise we just play each other and make ridiculous bets.

we had we've gone through 04, 05, 06 (world cup one?) and i think we had 07

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
      shannon taylor is a *****... the end.

Comment

• I have fifa 07 on the PS2, is a pretty good game, although it gets pretty easy. Anyone here play Gran Tourismo 4?

Comment

• Originally posted by Salty View Post
          I have fifa 07 on the PS2, is a pretty good game, although it gets pretty easy. Anyone here play Gran Tourismo 4?
          I got it. How much you've finshed? I've finished around 94.5% of the game.

And have you tried to drift in the game. I have and it's almot impossible. I even followed some videos on YouTube to set my car up right but I still can't do it properly.

Here's a link of a video of a guy drifting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n07C0huWCbI
          Last edited by ???; 09-15-2007, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
            me and my mate try to get the latest ones as they come out. dont really play it career wise we just play each other and make ridiculous bets.

we had we've gone through 04, 05, 06 (world cup one?) and i think we had 07

I got 06. Do you play it online?

Comment

• Who do you guys thnk willwin the NRL? I reckon the Cowboys will win it. They're the only Queensland team left and their peformance when they were playing the Bulldogs, esepecially Matty Bowen was excellent. I think it'll be a Cowboys vs Storm final.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
                Who do you guys thnk willwin the NRL? I reckon the Cowboys will win it. They're the only Queensland team left and their peformance when they were playing the Bulldogs, esepecially Matty Bowen was excellent. I think it'll be a Cowboys vs Storm final.

Storm all the way.

Comment

• i'd love a storm v cowboys final.

storm seem too good not to make it to the final.. although the eels are always dangerous. good backlines..

manly is solid throughout and the cowboys have the murri magic. dont think they can win the whole thing with 5 of their starting forward pack out injured.

Comment

• i had a nice dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by infestacide View Post
                      i had a nice dinner.
                      actually so did i. cant complain about roast chicken.

Comment

Working...
                      X