Roy Jones' "Pac is in the top 3 or 4 ATG's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones' "Pac is in the top 3 or 4 ATG's

Link: http://www.examiner.com/x-23590-Miss...ps-to-Pacquiao

Jones commented on where he thinks Manny ranks all time, " Manny is at least in the top 3 or 4 of the all time greats in boxing. Some of the things that he has done in boxing are amazing."

I think that fight will happen. Both fighters are amazing. The only issue that I have is the size factor. Floyd is the bigger man. Then again, Manny is a southpaw. I look for a wonderful fight with this one."

Roy went on and talked about Manny's character, " I love this guy to death, to come from where he came from and to rise to where he is at right now is truly amazing. He is my kind of guy, he is a brother in Christ."

Another perfectly fine thread that has the potential to be taken over by "leechlike" *****/*******/drug testing parasites. I am praying for mods to protect this one.

I dread the thought of COACH "coward" WEBB entering this thread and spouting out his bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      Another perfectly fine thread that has the potential to be taken over by "leechlike" *****/*******/drug testing parasites. I am praying for mods to protect this one.

I dread the thought of COACH "coward" WEBB entering this thread and spouting out his bull****.
      No it is not a perfectly fine thread. Stop copy pasting the same text without reading.

This thread has been done already and contains 50+ pages of nonsense.

REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
        No it is not a perfectly fine thread. Stop copy pasting the same text without reading.

This thread has been done already and contains 50+ pages of nonsense.

REPEAT.
        I am happy for it to continue. I just don't want it to be taken over by parasites.

Roy Jones has his opinion, so what? there is nothing wrong with it, PROVIDED it is justified by rational reasoning.

If we can sustain this exact same thread without parasitic infestation, we have achieved something on NSB.
        Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-13-2010, 06:40 AM.

Comment

I am happy for it to continue. I just don't want it to be taken over by parasites.

Roy Jones has his opinion, so what? there is nothing wrong with it, PROVIDED it is justified by rational reasoning.
          Good, so dont start spamming the thread with quotes from the bible and other religious nonsense.

Here is the original thread. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=397363

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
            Good, so dont start spamming the thread with quotes from the bible and other religious nonsense.

Here is the original thread. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=397363
            That was foolish of me to do. I will not do it again. I will be talking about roy jones in this thread.

Comment

meh.....the mods need to lock it......this thread already exists.....no need for duplication.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                meh.....the mods need to lock it......this thread already exists.....no need for duplication.
                If we can sustain this exact same thread without parasitic infestation, we have achieved something on NSB.

Lets have a fresh start on it. What do you think?

Comment

Lets have a fresh start on it. What do you think?

i said my piece in the last thread..........whilst i love RJJ and respect his opinion i do ot agree with it...........Mayweather and Pac aren't even top 20 ATG........they could potentially get there....but as of now.....no....

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    i said my piece in the last thread..........whilst i love RJJ and respect his opinion i do ot agree with it...........Mayweather and Pac aren't even top 20 ATG........they could potentially get there....but as of now.....no....
                    Why is that dude that I have on IGNORE (for his stan type writing to me) talking about me in his first post in this thread?

Comment

Working...
                    X