Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG beats Lemiuex will you gain more respect for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    lol,he lost that fight
    lol i thought you said who was his best fight.

Comment

I am a big fan of GGG and I expect him to win by KO. Anything less than a one sided GGG win by KO would be a disappointment to me. Lemieux is a wicked puncher with both of his fast hands so it's not a risk free fight. I think Lemieux could beat any middleweight but GGG.

Comment

A win by knockout where he is dominant will be great. However, if he gets hurt or knocked down and has to come back against Lemieux and then beat him, that will mean even more. His stock goes up with a win either way and he picks up another belt. A victory here will only help him but a knockout would do more for him. The longer that KO streak goes, the better for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Naw if he was on PBC I would doe.
          If it was PBC it would be free.

Quillin-Jacobs is free.
          Thurman-Guerrero was free.
          Garcia-Peterson was free.
          Khan-Algieir was free.
          Broner-Porter was free.
          Stevenson-Bika was free.
          Lee-Quillin free
          Dirrell-Jack free
          Figueroa-Burns free
          Dirrell-DeGale free
          Barthelemey-DeMarco free
          Frampton-Gonzalez free
          Tarver-Cunningham free
          Santa Cruz-Mares free

All on live tv, all 2015. GGG-Lem is on par with some of those fights I mentioned, but it's $50-60 dollars. Very easy to hate on that fight. Give me the free PBC "mismatches" over a $60 dollar mismatch.

Comment

He won against a world champion (top 4 fighter in the division) who also happens to be the hardest puncher P4P right now. Why wouldn't you respect him?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I am a big fan of GGG and I expect him to win by KO. Anything less than a one sided GGG win by KO would be a disappointment to me. Lemieux is a wicked puncher with both of his fast hands so it's not a risk free fight. I think Lemieux could beat any middleweight but GGG.
              And Rubio and Alcine right?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                If it was PBC it would be free.

Quillin-Jacobs is free.
                Thurman-Guerrero was free.
                Garcia-Peterson was free.
                Khan-Algieir was free.
                Broner-Porter was free.
                Stevenson-Bika was free.
                Lee-Quillin free
                Dirrell-Jack free
                Figueroa-Burns free
                Dirrell-DeGale free
                Barthelemey-DeMarco free
                Frampton-Gonzalez free
                Tarver-Cunningham free
                Santa Cruz-Mares free

All on live tv, all 2015. GGG-Lem is on par with some of those fights I mentioned, but it's $50-60 dollars. Very easy to hate on that fight. Give me the free PBC "mismatches" over a $60 dollar mismatch.
                Ownage.....................

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Whats does a win over Lemiuex do for you?
                  It does nothing, LeMule is a bum, a hypejob and GGG is once again picking on a smaller tincan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Beating Martin Murray was a good win, you have to give GGG props for that win. Tough, durable, accurate, good defense, just some flaws like slow feet and not the biggest puncher. But good win.

Lemieux is a step backward. Does nothing for me. His groupies will love the win though.
                    Great post. Well said. I will enjoy it more than others because of the much deserved exposure on this one, but you are absolutely right about Murray.

Comment

Stupid poll. Not everyone is a fan or a hater. I'm neural about Golovkin but Lemieux isn't any more impressive than any of the other journeymen he's fought. I fully expect Golovkin to win impressively. Not a difficult fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X