Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After watching the Roach-Garcia conflict on 24/7 Do you still think roach started it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
    Look, the only question to ask is, if Garcia left the gym or took the interview outside in the lobby would any of this ever happen?

No, instead he said "**** him" and continued to go on about his business. This is the first sign of disrespect in the whole situation.
    That's bull crap reporters are not going out side and his time was extended, roach was the disrespectful **** and it backfired on his racist a$$

Comment

I don't care. I'm not 14

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
        Are you serious? Is it that hard to understand???

He approached him because he and his camp had gone over the time by 10 minutes.... Roach is about business. He didnt and SHOULDNT care if Garcia had some stupid interviews to do. Garcia was on Roach and Mannys time now... When he approached him, he told him it was his time and he had to leave.. Thats when Garcia was rude.

And also, who gives a **** if Manny was there or not, ITS THEIR TIME so Garcia and crew, GTFO

And Im mexican so dont throw the ****ing race **** this way. I call it like I see it... This was mostly Garcias' camps fault
        You don't even have the facts straight alt.

Comment

I guess Roach did not walk up to Garcia and try to bully him out of his seat huh??

Comment

for the one accusing roach of being racist im suprise nobody mention this about robert. after the scuffle was over a filipino news reporter went and asked robert what happen and robert straight out told her are u from the philipines? well then im not gonna tell u anything because u're here to defend ur guy. yea single her put just because shes filipino and u guys are on here crying about freddie being racist? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
              Well why would Roach just stand there like a ****? Go ask Garcia whats up, not wait for Garcia to start an interview then start barking.
              he was waiting for them to leave and then when he saw robert was about to do an interview thats when he went over there because he was prolly thinking wtf this guy is about to start an interview when their time is up and i've been standing here waiting.

Comment

Off topic, but how in the world is that guy not mexican? There's no way!

Comment

That guy is Canelo Alvarez, in reverse!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Both sides should have handled it better. Garcia knew he was eating into the Pac camp's time and yet they just ignored Roach when he arrived. And the way Freddie spoke to Garcia meant that Robert didn't really have any other choice but to tell him to fu*k off.

It's obvious that this all still goes back to the Pac-Margarito fight though. There's clearly a lot of resentment there. Roach just assumed that Garcia was taking the piss out of him by not leaving, and because of how hostile he is Garcia was put in a position where he had to stand his ground.
                    Pacquiao was 2 hours away from the gym when Roach told Robert get the F out. SO stop pretending this had anything to with training time.

Comment

Originally posted by MatchMaker215 View Post
                      Off topic, but how in the world is that guy not mexican? There's no way!
                      he looks like any other mexicans in LA, roach thought wrong though lol..

Comment

Working...
                      X