No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Says Decision To Fight Again Will Be Tough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Says Decision To Fight Again Will Be Tough

Making a final decision on the future of his boxing career will not be easy, says Juan Manuel Marquez.

Prior to last Saturday's fourth fight with Manny Pacquiao, Marquez promised his wife and children that he would retire regardless of the outcome.

Marquez secured the most impressive win of his entire career, when he knocked out Pacquiao with a right hook in the sixth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Retire as a legend, ATG, and all that other good stuff. He's rich and can live comfortably for the rest of his life.

Comment

8 years, 1 goal.

Nothing more to prove champ.

Comment

Buen Trabajo Campeon !! no need to prove anything else, you came, you punched, you conquered. So much hate from pac fans before the fight, now, nothing but praise. The only fight i would like to see from Marquez, if he should fight in estadio Azteca, would be against Danny Garcia. KO him in front of your homecrowd, avenge the Morales loss. Show him even an old Mexican can handle business

Thank you for the most memorable moment in sports history
        (for me at least)

Comment

Juan should retire he has 0 to prove,he is rich and has a lovely family

Comment

Yay!

I, for one, applaud him greatly. Not enough boxers keep their promise of retiring and the best time to do it is at the top, or with one last big win. Marquez has just had both.

Retire and be content Marquez!

Before anyone says anything about a 5th fight, they've already had four to prove who is the man, and Marquez proved in with finality. No more.

Comment

jmm if u retire

i will set da wild card gym on fire

Comment

He ain't bout dis life

Comment

I want him to retire but we need to honest look at the only reason he does fight again. It will only before the money. He already got everything he wanted in this recent fight so why go on when your at that age. He said last December that he wanted 1 last fight with Manny before he retired and he got exactly that.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    He ain't bout dis life
                    You are 1 sad poster,he just damn near killed Manny and he aint bout that life?

Comment

Working...
                    X