what is your job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is your job?

would you rather do something else?

i am unemployed at the minute but want to become an undercover cop, something like axel foley lol

I'm a full time student, and I wish it would last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dye View Post
      I'm a full time student, and I wish it would last forever.
      what are you studying

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
        what are you studying
        General studies right now, I'm probably going to major in military history and shoot for becoming a history professor. I also really enjoy social pyschology and political science. I'm planning on doing NROTC so I can earn a commision in the USMCR.

Comment

Truck driver, as soon as i turned 21 got my cdl been driving fot the last 5 years. Good $.

Comment

Full time student at the moment but also a part time ambulette driver

In the summer i drive full time

And i wanna be a firefighter

Comment

Doing paralegal work hoping it leads to a training contract. It's unbelievably hard at the moment. You study get good grades get yourself into 25K debt and you still gotta suffer to get a job!

Comment

I work for a bridge fabricator. I draw bridge members from prints, and then program CNC machines to burn the steel that goes into fabrication

It's like playing tetris to get all of the little parts to fit on one big piece of steel.

http://oxblue.com/open/ajl/hueyplong

That's a time lapse of a project we did that was, at the time, the largest bridge rehab job in U.S. history. It is a bridge in NOLA

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Doing paralegal work hoping it leads to a training contract. It's unbelievably hard at the moment. You study get good grades get yourself into 25K debt and you still gotta suffer to get a job!
                  I use to want to be a paralegal.

I hear its long hours, hard, and little pay.

Comment

Im a Hitman...................

Comment

Working...
                    X