Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Louis vs both Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh no Mr.Invincible found this thread...lets be ready for 30+ pages where he is telling us that Vitali & Wlad are the GOATs and everyone disagrees then he tells us we dont know **** about boxing and leaves...

Comment

Guys, leave the insults and trolling out of this section please. Thank you.

Comment

Come on...Louis was 200 pounds at his best. During his absolute prime, he was down on the cards in the 13th when he KO'd light heavyweight Billy Conn. I realize the Klitscko's have had setbacks, but anyone with a pair of eyeballs can see that the likes of Dempsey, Louis and Marciano would be cannon fodder against the modern behemoths like Lennox, Wlad and Vitali.

Comment

I'm going with the K2 bros.

I feel they would beat him and if he was 23 today, he wouldn't be a heavyweight. He's basically the same specs as Carl Froch.
          moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by stuseward View Post
            Come on...Louis was 200 pounds at his best. During his absolute prime, he was down on the cards in the 13th when he KO'd light heavyweight Billy Conn. I realize the Klitscko's have had setbacks, but anyone with a pair of eyeballs can see that the likes of Dempsey, Louis and Marciano would be cannon fodder against the modern behemoths like Lennox, Wlad and Vitali.
            Yeah its not like Vitali lost to a 6 foot 200 lber before

Oh wait.....

Comment

vitali would beat him no doubt...to big to strong to skillful
              moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                Yeah its not like Vitali lost to a 6 foot 200 lber before

Oh wait.....
                Is that what you would bank on? Joe losing every round and hoping Vitali tears his rotator cuff? Stop being silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  Because Joe Louis can slip under Vitali's range like a small fighter and pulverize the left side of that face like Lewis did.

Joe Louis was a lot more precise than Lennox, so I give him about 5 rounds to get the job done.
                  I'll humor you. Lennox was 6'5", outweighed Louis by 40 lbs and had the longest reach probably in heavyweight titleist history. I think the success he had against Klitschko would not happen for Louis based on that. I understand he's an ATG and all but in my opinion, if Vitali didn't get injured or cut, there's no way Joe beats him by any means. I mean, get real, Schmelling knocked him out while he was prime. Max is a HOFer but he's no Vitali folks.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                    oh no Mr.Invincible found this thread...lets be ready for 30+ pages where he is telling us that Vitali & Wlad are the GOATs and everyone disagrees then he tells us we dont know **** about boxing and leaves...
                    Actually, they are ATG's and would be competitive in any era. Most boxing experts agree with me too.
                    Last edited by JAB5239; 03-21-2012, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stuseward View Post
                      Good post.
                      Last edited by JAB5239; 03-20-2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X