Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone justify not being allowed to train in home country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether the statement is true or not, there isnt anything mayweather can say or do that his hardcore base won't defend or justify. So why bother asking.

Comment

Im not posting a link cause im not going back to look for it but ive seen it all over the place, but this is what they said they want USDA to do it cause they dont trust phillipinnes testing agency so he cant train there..... now please justify this *****s

ps - i used to be a big floyd fan, until he kept giving me reasons to hate him, this was the last straw when i heard about this extra condition added on, then with the cheap shot it made it even worse

Comment

Floyd jr..NEVER I REPEAT NEVER MADE THIS STATEMENT................his father did however say some stupid **** like this.but not Floyd jr

Comment

So why doesnt flloyd clarify this, also i believe his uncle said it too, if floyd senior and roger make these statments and they are part of flloyds camp, its only natural for everyone to think floyd wants this, so if he doesnt he should be clarifiying it

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            Im not posting a link cause
            you don't have one

Comment

Working...
            X