No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    You post anything worth reading? All I read from you is you TRYING to offend people.

"dick riders this" "stupid motherfker that."
    only to you freaks. do you post anything worth reading? all you do is talk **** and say non sense. Before the Maidana fight you were callin him a bum, a cherry pick,etc. The night of the fight you flip flop and you're like "yeah maidana" lol fake ass poster. gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by northstar View Post
      From what I remember, Williams fighting Lara could've been a cherry pick gone wrong. Apparently, Williams and his team chose Lara after seeing him struggle with Molina.

Also, being knocked out in your previous fight doesn't always diminish your efficacy as a fighter.
      That's exactly what it was, they didn't considered that the molina fight was almost cancel because the couldn't find a fighter to step up, Shields was with Rigondeaux training him for his fight with casey and three days prior to the fight Lara had a tooth infection, still he went ahead with the fight and in my eyes molina hug his way to a draw and got hurt a few times in the process, that fight was ****ty and deserve no winner but you tell this to these kids and they will not see it, they don't study the sport they just follow their hearts and that is why you see so many alts on the boxing sites, I think ginger is a good boxer that has being protected in the past and they still want him to be under the umbrella but he is saying no, and that is why this fight is happening... Lara is my pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
        Um yeah it does. Most top level fighters that get KTFO like that are never the same. There hasn't been many to come back to the same level they were fighting at. He got put to sleep, he didn't just get KO'd he got put to sleep with his eyes open.
        lol stop trying to spin shiet you gimp. No, lara cherry picked and trying to get a good name on his resume off a guy coming off a devastating KO loss. Same thing with Angulo coming off a questionable win. And Molina had like a 3 week notice on their fight. SO learn your sht and take your red bar posts somewhere else
        Now I know you are just a kid or a least a guy new to the sport... Lara didn't have any control much less to cherry pick, he still doesn't have it.
        Last edited by garfios; 06-20-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          That's exactly what it was, they didn't considered that the molina fight was almost cancel because the couldn't find a fighter to step up, Shields was with Rigondeaux training him for his fight with casey and three days prior to the fight Lara had a tooth infection, still he went ahead with the fight and in my eyes molina hug his way to a draw and got hurt a few times in the process, that fight was ****ty and deserve no winner but you tell this to these kids and they will not see it, they don't study the sport they just follow their hearts and that is why you see so many alts on the boxing sites, I think ginger is a good boxer that has being protected in the past and they still want him to be under the umbrella but he is saying no, and that is why this fight is happening... Lara is my pick.
          LMAO you have a million excuses don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
            Now I know you are just a kid or a least a guy new to the sport...
            lol so klitschko and all those fighter got put to sleep like williams did? no? ok I thought so. I didn't say a fighter has never came back strong after a KO loss I said most fighters are never the same after a devastating, one punch knockout. Name fighters that have stayed on top after getting KO'd like that? just Pacquiao. apparently williams was the same fighter after getting KTFO but angulo wasn't the same after Lara beat him and when Canelo was fighting him. Do you see how stupid you fan boys sound?

Comment

• Canelo-Lara is a can't miss fight, although I am interested in the rap battle tourney to see the Lux VS Mook rematch. I'll stream the fight then catch the replay of the battle the next day, haven't bought a PPV in years and I don't plan on anytime soon.

Does Gorilla Productions listen to rap? lol He should make a promo for this.

Comment

Um yeah it does. Most top level fighters that get KTFO like that are never the same. There hasn't been many to come back to the same level they were fighting at. He got put to sleep, he didn't just get KO'd he got put to sleep with his eyes open.
                lol stop trying to spin shiet you gimp. No, lara cherry picked and trying to get a good name on his resume off a guy coming off a devastating KO loss. Same thing with Angulo coming off a questionable win. And Molina had like a 3 week notice on their fight. SO learn your sht and take your red bar posts somewhere else
                Youre just repeating **** you hear around here. It all depends on the fighters. Williams didnt lose cause he was KOed. He just lost to a better fighter. Nothing in that fight indicated that Williams was shot.

Most recently Manny Pacquiao got put to sleep then came back and schooled Bradley.

There's plenty of fighters in history who have came back after being KOed.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Youre just repeating **** you hear around here. It all depends on the fighters. Williams didnt lose cause he was KOed. He just lost to a better fighter. Nothing in that fight indicated that Williams was shot.

Most recently Manny Pacquiao got put to sleep then came back and schooled Bradley.

There's plenty of fighters in history who have came back after being KOed.
                  see the post above ^^^^^^^^^
                  yeah williams was the same lol he wasn't hesitant or getting his head snapped back like never before. Man you're a waste of a poster. Prime williams (pressure fighter) would have good boyed Lara and made him quit on his stool.

OH and do you think a pre-KTFO Pacquiao would be getting rocked and stunned by bradley? I REST MY CASE
                  Last edited by Bardock; 06-20-2014, 02:08 PM.

Comment

see the post above ^^^^^^^^^
                    yeah williams was the same lol he wasn't hesitant or getting his head snapped back like never before. Man you're a waste of a poster. Prime williams (pressure fighter) would have good boyed Lara and made him quit on his stool.

OH and do you think a pre-KTFO Pacquiao would be getting rocked and stunned by bradley? I REST MY CASE
                    So you agree that when Canelo/Williams was finalized it was a cherry pick against a fighter who had been previously KO'd?

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      So you agree that when Canelo/Williams was finalized it was a cherry pick against a fighter who had been previously KO'd?
                      how could it be a cherry pick if they never fought? But yeah, it would have been the same. You wont see me flip flopping like you fan boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X