Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather ask to be put in general population ----- gets told "do your time like a man"

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      If you stay away from domestic violence, chances are you won't end up there in the 1st place.
      Duh. But thats not what you or I were talking about. Both of us made comments on why people would want to stay out of jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        Duh. But that has nothing to do with what you or I said. both of us made comments on why people would want to stay out of jail.

You're in jail, pretty much suck it up. It could be a lot worse for him. He's just experiencing not being able to get his way. There's no reason he deserves special treatment. Seems more likely his team are just trying to get him out of jail more than him being treated "unfairly". They don't want him in population, but that doesn't mean he's gonna be getting this type of treatment either

Comment

• I bet Floyd is probably thinking now, "damn I shouldnt have plead guilty"

Comment

• 23 Hrs solitary confinement seems a bit excessive.

You'd have thought they would have give him an xbox or a tv lol

Comment

• So if by chance he loses his next fight, are we gonna blame the United States Judicial System due to lack of proper diet?

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                So if by chance he loses his next fight, are we gonna blame the United States Judicial System due to lack of proper diet?
                yes, yes they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  I bet Floyd is probably thinking now, "damn I shouldnt have plead guilty"
                  I bet manny is thinking "damn I shoulda took that $40 mil to fight floyd"

Comment

• I don't see how it's any more complicated than "Don't smack your baby's mama around, steal her ****, threaten your kids or poke security guards in the face, and perhaps you won't end up in jail."

Floyd battling it out with Cotto is appreciated, and in the ring he's a pleasure to watch more often than not. Outside of it, he could stand to do a little jail time to counteract his douchebaggery.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Maybe Floyd needs his TRT man, his body is deteriorating. They should have gave him a pellet before he went in. Maybe he walked by some jail cells and they were scaring him taunting him and calling him names like hey fresh meat be my pretty boy lol

Floyd probably scared to talk to anyone and just stayed in his tiny cell, dude is scared without his bodyguards. Hope this experience changes him for the better, but wtf at him threatening to retire for good if they dont let him out?
                      That may be true initially, but he probably began to realize that being isolated in a tiny cell is the bigger evil or harm, albeit mentally.

Comment

Working...
                      X