No announcement yet.

Joe Cortez Interview on the Mayweather/Ortiz fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Cortez Interview on the Mayweather/Ortiz fight

Cortez is trying to save his career, bumbling fool.

Comment

Great interview from the HOFer. I have nothing against Cortez, especially not from this fight. I'm glad he's disregarding the unnecessary and over the top criticism. Just one thing though: did Ortiz go to college?

Comment

With this Im just trying to educate boxing fans Joe Cortez ,,,,,,

Sorry Joe no way on earth can you educate the ******* child fans in here , not a chance ,,,, good interview by the way .

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          Great interview from the HOFer. I have nothing against Cortez, especially not from this fight. I'm glad he's disregarding the unnecessary and over the top criticism. Just one thing though: did Ortiz go to college?
          I think Joe is a little confused here...I know Ortiz sent his brother to college...but I don't think he himself went.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            Anyone who cant see sense in what Cortez's saying's ******ed

Comment

damn, apparently cortez's mother passed away saturday night as well. rip to her.

Comment

joe cortez did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  joe cortez did nothing wrong.
                  He lost control of the fight, wasn't watching Floyd 1-2 Ortiz. Pretty stupid assumption

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
                    He lost control of the fight, wasn't watching Floyd 1-2 Ortiz. Pretty stupid assumption
                    how is that losing control of the fight?

Originally posted by Body Movin'
                    i hate cortez as much as the next hater but this whole issue with cortez is really reaching. JC said "let's go" and motioned them to fight. irregardless of whether JC was looking or not, "controlling the fight" as some of you love to put it, ortiz is a dumbass who would've gotten chin checked no matter who was officiating. kenny bayless was looking right at mosley when he got clocked by floyd, earl morton was looking right at gatti when he got decked but do you guys remember what either did to "control the fight"? not a damn thing. floyd kept punching and the latter ruled a knockdown, rightly so.

i don't recall anybody yelling incompetency on raul caiz when he looked away here...

... think of all the bad things that could've happened, right? does every ref need to be put on trial when they briefly look away from the fighters now? i actually thought cortez did an ok job in this fight, he wasn't his usual self.
                    this will be a textbook example of why PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES is written in stone. victor ortiz's mug will be pictured in every boxing manual from here on.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 09-22-2011, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X