Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins you ****ing *****! **** Roy Jones and fight a real man in Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins you ****ing *****! **** Roy Jones and fight a real man in Andre Ward

Andre Ward would tax Hopkins ugly ass. He wan't none of Mr Ward.

It wouldn't prove anything. It'd be like fighting the mirror image of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Just way older.

Comment

The guy beat one top name guy and we've gotten like 400 of this same thread. Boxing fans are idiots, a guy has one big win and he's the second coming of christ, a guy has a tough loss and its the end of his career, jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          What? It would prove Ward is better than Hopkins ever was and sure it would be a bigger fight than fighting old Roy Jones. Hopkins would get embarresed by Ward. Ward didn't win gold for nothing and he would tax Hopkins ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
            Just way older.
            Right.

As for TS

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
              What? It would prove Ward is better than Hopkins ever was and sure it would be a bigger fight than fighting old Roy Jones. Hopkins would get embarresed by Ward. Ward didn't win gold for nothing and he would tax Hopkins ass.
              I know. Andre Ward is P4P the greatest that ever lived! Better boxing skills than Mayweather and Pacquiao combined!

Comment

I didn't want to see Hopkins-Jones II either, but RJ talked his way into it and got people talking **** as if he has a chance so...

Hopefully that **** isn't boring, but I'd rather see Hopkins-Adamek or Hopkins-Haye. Both were being talked about before the Jones fight didn't get made.

Fighting Ward is pointless at this point, Hopkins would have to wait another year and change anyway. So get off Ward's nuts.

Comment

******ed thread. Way to jump on the bandwagon.

I just wonder who you came up with Hopkins of all names, to fight Ward??? WTF???

Ward is in a tournament right now and will be so for the next year or two, on showtime of all places. Hopkins fights on HBO.

Ward just won his first world title, Hopkins is a 44 year old veteran.

Most idiotic thread ever, now crawl back under whichever rock you came from you mutant.

Comment

Working...
                  X