Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Calzaghe ever fight Dawson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALotta people also said he would never fight Lacy either... He faked all his injuires, he hid in Europe and we all know what happend. I can see this fight happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      The bottom line is Joe calzaghes's resume is f.ucking awful and every objective boxing fan knows it. British boxing is awful(I like Hatton) it has been ever since Lennox retired. As much **** as you talk about pav atleast the guy throws straight punches instead of looping hooks and laughable forearm slaps. The guy publicly declares how valuable his "undefeated" record is to him. Hhhhhhmmmmmmm........what is the best way to keep and undefeated record intact? Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
        Casuals lol. Ok, I'm done. Superb way of avoiding my questions. Pavlik, like Dawson, presents a powerfull reminder of the path JC DIDN'T go down and I would never see him taking on the likes of Pavlik OR Dawson. JC isn't about boxing at this point, he's about money. Some say he deserves it or has "earned" it so to each his own. The point still stands, Joe Calzaghe WILL NOT nor WOULD NOT call out a Chad Dawson in his next fight should he not retire.
        Well yeah. Dawson is clearly a better fighter than Pavlik. Most fans of boxing and not just KOs will realise that. Casuals in the American public are more turned on by violence instead of skills. Remember Lacy?

How is Pavlik a reminder of the path Joe didnt go down? Like I said, he fought the best two young champions at Super Middleweight. Everyone seems to forget that now because he's fighting Jones. Get a grip.

Why would Joe call out anybody? Hes the man, the main guy. They get in line and call him out. He has earned that right. Im not saying he will or wont fight Dawson. Im saying as a boxing fan, I'd wanna see that fight first and foremost.

Comment

Working...
        X