OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I play at bovada.

Comment

• don't you live in southern California? of course you won't encounter any trump supporters there, you live in a cespit of liberal weirdos and illegals

Comment

• Here it is from the beginning if anybody missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          don't you live in southern California? of course you won't encounter any trump supporters there, you live in a cespit of liberal weirdos and illegals
          California, New york I believe and every other heavily populated urban area will be for Clinton.

If there are Trump supporters they are in the closet, you can openly support gays, liberals, democrats, trannies and pedos here but you cannot support traditional marriage, or conservative values or else you will get insulted, and sometimes beat up or attacked, or have your food spit in.

I remember some feminist chick found out a republican politician was eating at the place she worked and she spit on his food and served it to him, it was a few years back. messed up. Liberals are vicious man they have a hatred in their heart and a bitterness, they take it out on republicans they are intolerant and angry but they dont see it or realize it that means they have a mental illness.

if you ever want to see an angry person just look at someone who loves movies and worships celebs and hipster political hosts and you will see a person who is a narcissistic victimplaying hipster with anger issues.

Comment

• Give Hillary the first debate.

She got BTFO at the second debate.

The Don took the third debate 60 to 40 and that is being a gentleman.

October 26th?

November 5th?

Stay tuned and get keep your popcorn at the ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              California, New york I believe and every other heavily populated urban area will be for Clinton.

If there are Trump supporters they are in the closet, you can openly support gays, liberals, democrats, trannies and pedos here but you cannot support traditional marriage, or conservative values or else you will get insulted, and sometimes beat up or attacked, or have your food spit in.

I remember some feminist chick found out a republican politician was eating at the place she worked and she spit on his food and served it to him, it was a few years back. messed up. Liberals are vicious man they have a hatred in their heart and a bitterness, they take it out on republicans they are intolerant and angry but they dont see it or realize it that means they have a mental illness.

if you ever want to see an angry person just look at someone who loves movies and worships celebs and hipster political hosts and you will see a person who is a narcissistic victimplaying hipster with anger issues.
              the silent majority and first time voters who are fed up with all of these ******s are factors you have to consider in this election (along with more damaging wikileaks and podesta emails about to drop), that's why there isn't a reliable method to predict what will happen on november 8th.

remember when trump was polling badly in Chicago during the primary? BLM/illegals beat up cops and rallygoers, basically shut down his rally, people showed up to vote trump the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                That's a safe bet.

Trump wins the men vote and the white vote.

Clinton wins the non-white vote and the women vote.

I think Hillary will win but I hope I'm wrong. I thought for sure Brexit would fail and I was wrong about that.

If Clinton wins, blame non-whites and women. Non-whites including jews shouldn't even be in America and women should never have been given the vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  the silent majority and first time voters who are fed up with all of these ******s are factors you have to consider in this election (along with more damaging wikileaks and podesta emails about to drop), that's why there isn't a reliable method to predict what will happen on november 8th.

remember when trump was polling badly in Chicago during the primary? BLM/illegals beat up cops and rallygoers, basically shut down his rally, people showed up to vote trump the next day.
                  There may be a whole bunch of people voting for Trump who haven't voted in the last twenty years or more. If you're voting for Trump, get out and vote. Many Hillary voters are lazy morons who can't be bothered to show up and vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    That's a safe bet.

Trump wins the men vote and the white vote.

Clinton wins the non-white vote and the women vote.

I think Hillary will win but I hope I'm wrong. I thought for sure Brexit would fail and I was wrong about that.

If Clinton wins, blame non-whites and women. Non-whites including jews shouldn't even be in America and women should never have been given the vote.
                    If Clinton wins blame you trump tards for picking him as your candidate when others would have had a better chance at beating her

Comment

• Plot twist: Government bets the house on Trump. Electorial college shocks the world and single handledly gets america out of debt :weed5:

Comment

Working...
                      X