No announcement yet.

GA Man Wins 3 Mil USD(Lottery), Starts Meth Empire, FAILS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Is this what you guys call mansions in UK?

I mean, it looks like a dump, but clean up the front and back yard of his of all the cars and trash, and that place probably is huge.

Comment

Is this what you guys call mansions in UK?
      Looks like an average sized bungalo in the middle of a trailer park or scrap yard to me.

and forget mansions, there's a million of them in the UK, we've got castles that people like you will only see in a Disney film.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        Looks like an average sized bungalo in the middle of a trailer park or scrap yard to me.

and forget mansions, there's a million of them in the UK, we've got castles that people like you will only see in a Disney film.

One of the perks of living in the old world lol, here in the USA our civilization is too new, and previous tribes didn't design and leave such awesome structures.

Comment

I give the guy credit for one thing, he tried to take his money and flip it to make some more.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I give the guy credit for one thing, he tried to take his money and flip it to make some more.
            this the shyt that makes us look bad man you aint suposed to be praising that shyt kid... a smart investment would have been property or some kidna buisness,, instead u think its "smart" that he tried some ratchet ass meth lab smfh.

Comment

Damn, life sentence?

He had to have had some priors for that.

First degree murder gets you 25 to life, a lot of the time 30 to 50.

Sounds like the govt is extra pissed at him. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post

Thats a fine looking castle, what Russian oligarch owns it?

Comment

Thats a fine looking castle, what Russian oligarch owns it?
                  @UKlad and LacedUp split that pad.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I mean, it looks like a dump, but clean up the front and back yard of his of all the cars and trash, and that place probably is huge.
                    That's true.

By looking at the cars you can tell the house is quite large, and on property. Plus, you can see either a guest house or a detached garage behind the house.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
                      a smart investment would have been property or some kidna buisness,, ...
                      My first landlord was that way. He was a backhoe driver and his wife worked in a bank. They took every penny leftover and bought land as investments. By their 50s they were living well off rental income and had long ago quit their jobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X