No announcement yet.

I wish we could ger Crawford-Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish we could ger Crawford-Broner

I think this fight would be entertaining and would unify 2 titles. This fight would push the winner to a higher status in the boxing world aswell
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 01-08-2016, 02:07 PM.

It would look great on Crawford too if he were to beat the next boxer of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      It would look great on Crawford too if he were to beat the next boxer of the decade.
      It would be a great win for Crawford...a win by either would def look good in the fighter of the decade debate

Comment

I would rather have broner vs khan

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          I think this fight would be entertaining and would unify 2 titles. This fight would push the winner to a higher status in the boxing world aswell
          Crawford would kill your boy broner. Terence is on his way to become a elite-fighter.

Comment

Entertaining as in we get to see Broner get beat from pillar to post again.

Comment

The hated toward Broner is quite hilarious... I find this fight would be extremely entertaining and very close. People are extremely high on Crawford but dismiss Broner for no reason outside of His Persona (A persona which is very well, made up). Crawford is a good fighter but Broner in my view is more well rounded but lacks the confidence inside the ring. It's hard to determine a winner, when you don't know which Broner would show up?

Comment

Broner is done. He is a never-was. Although seeing him get beat up again might be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyknocker View Post
                  Crawford would kill your boy broner. Terence is on his way to become a elite-fighter.
                  That has to be proven in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I would rather have broner vs khan
                    That would be a nice fight as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X