Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Guerrero To Launch PBC on Fox, 1/23 In L.A.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
    Is the build up and press conferences(Angel & Ruben).
    I can't wait for that! It should be the undercard!

Comment

When will danny fight a threat? but but but he fought matthysse 3 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        and yet u probably didnt say a word about the rios bradley fight even tho rios and guerrero are same type of fighters as far as shot brawlers that are a name. if people complained both ways i would take these type complaints more serious
        Nah i'm sorry but Robert Guerrero is a step or two ahead of brendon rio.

who tha fck has Rios ever beaten worth of attention?

The Ghost has some really solid W's on his resume such as Berto, Aydin, Katsidis & Casamayor.

Guerrero >>> Rios.

Comment

I am not a fan of Gracia, but you guys are being ****ing haters. Guerrero had a bad night last time out but he is still an elite boxer who would give just about anyone a tough fight.

This is a damn good ****ing fight.

Comment

I truly hope that Guerrero can muster up one last great performance ala berto and beat Garcia. Garcia is good and all but I think he is a little overrated as far as what he has done. If Guerrero can apply good effective pressure and just muscle and push around Garcia and rough him up I think he can pull it out.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              Cute little fight to start the year off for the blue eyed PhillyRican Bombshell. Decent matchup being this is only his second fight at the full 147 ww limit.

Haters act as if this is going to be the only fight DSG is going to do in 2016. I can almost guarantee you that Swift is at least going to fight Khan II, Broner, Thurman or Perter...one of those matchups will be made and of course you guys will have someting bad to say, like always. #WarDSG
              This is EXACTLY what Garcia fans said would happen when the Paulie fight was announced. Oh this is soft fight but wait his next fight will be a real match up. And now we get another fight against another non top 10 welterweight. With Haymon fighters it's always the same BS defense oh this fight is weak but the next fight will be legit. For example people said that about Wilder and he wasted a entire year fighting nobodies. And Haymon wonders why nobody is watching PBC and the ratings are in the toilet. Wack mismatches like these

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                This is EXACTLY what Garcia fans said would happen when the Paulie fight was announced. Oh this is soft fight but wait his next fight will be a real match up. And now we get another fight against another non top 10 welterweight. With Haymon fighters it's always the same BS defense oh this fight is weak but the next fight will be legit. For example people said that about Wilder and he wasted a entire year fighting nobodies. And Haymon wonders why nobody is watching PBC and the ratings are in the toilet. Wack mismatches like these
                No matter wich way you slice it Robert Guerrero aint no god damn walk in the park for NO ONE. Son always comes to fight and we should be getting an entertaining fight come Jan 23, 2016.

Danny fought Paulie after a though matchup with Lamont Peterson, now he is fighting Robert wich like i told is not going to be easy after the Paulie soft touch in the booty.

I guarentee you that DSG is going to fight a big fight event in 2016, just like i guaranteed you guys that he was going to fight Peterson after Salk.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I am not a fan of Gracia, but you guys are being ****ing haters. Guerrero had a bad night last time out but he is still an elite boxer who would give just about anyone a tough fight.

This is a damn good ****ing fight.
                  guerreros last good win was berto how many years ago?

Comment

Comment

thurman, brook, porter, khan... 147 is stacked, and DSG is fighting nobodies and has beens

Comment

Working...
                      X