Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward needs to fight a top 10 super middle to earn a shot at Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has been a 1st class troll thread. It brought out all the butthurtedness from Ward's disciples. Well done earl.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      This has been a 1st class troll thread. It brought out all the butthurtedness from Ward's disciples. Well done earl.
      no it didn't. it made him look like a complete ******* and anyone that supported him look even worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        no it didn't. it made him look like a complete ******* and anyone that supported him look even worse.
        Does it hurt bad Dunn? Itchy maybe.

Comment

10-2?? That's not the way the judges had it. They had it 7-5. Judges see something in Froch that many others (including you and me) dont see.

No wonder Ward is terrified about going to Britain. 7-5 at home easily translates to 5-7 away. Add to that, that Froch has improved and Ward is injured and you just might have the recipe for Ward's first loss. Ward knows it and wants none.

Look for Ward to fight Jermain Taylor next. A Bay area blockbuster.

:rofl

so ward - froch 1 was a 7-5 froch win "at home?"

that's why ward's probably going to stay at in oakland. even rachel cordingly couldn't find six rounds to give to froch.

i scored that fight 10-2. you score a fight based on clean, effective punching, not you who like more

i gave froch the 9th and the 11th. the 11th was close.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            :rofl

so ward - froch 1 was a 7-5 froch win "at home?"

that's why ward's probably going to stay at in oakland. even rachel cordingly couldn't find six rounds to give to froch.

i scored that fight 10-2. you score a fight based on clean, effective punching, not you who like more

i gave froch the 9th and the 11th. the 11th was close.
            It was the judges that had it 7-5. I had it much wider.

But you see the point right? 7-5 in the US translates into 5-7 in UK. Ward's nightmare right there.

Comment

Does it hurt bad Dunn? Itchy maybe.
              the only thing i'm hurt about is that posters such as yourself and the TS ruin NSB with this kind of stupidity. carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                the only thing i'm hurt about is that posters such as yourself and the TS ruin NSB with this kind of stupidity. carry on.
                It's only fun if someone bites Dunn.

Comment

• Ofcourse the Champ of the division needs to qualify to fight someone he's already defeated!..............................Makes perfect sense.........its boxing!
                  Ray.

Comment

Working...
                  X