No announcement yet.

More Amir Khan training footage-speed and now power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Amir Khan training footage-speed and now power

I know how everyone says Amir is overated and Amir cant hit, but looking at this I can already tell a few things. For one, Amir looks alot muscular and im sure he hits harder now. KO power? no, but its going to help him. Second, his speed is still there, i was impressed when he threw off the 4-6-8 combination punches. Hes growing into a welterweight and I think he will do well in that division if he keeps looking like that.

Khan has already been exposed, why do people think their is some sort of "potential" with him. he is what he is. A fast fighter with severe flaws. No training will help him. He won't have a long career.

Comment

Everytime someone posts about Pacman & Khan, the 1st thing they talk about is speed & power. Like that's the only thing that defines the winner in boxing.

Comment

He should be fighting at WW his upper body is big but his legs are skinny just like when he was fighting in England at Light Weight. When he started working with Roach he said he wanted to build the legs and strip down the upper body. After he gets past this next fight to get a title I can't see him staying atb LW for too long.

Comment

Must be difficult watching him fighting top level fighters consistently, you must be praying for him to lose each time. Would like to know who hasn't been 'exposed' and in your eyes has no flaws....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Everytime someone posts about Pacman & Khan, the 1st thing they talk about is speed & power. Like that's the only thing that defines the winner in boxing.
            u done bitching son?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
              u done bitching son?
              Never started boy.

Comment

Khan is ready. Bye bye Garcia, your face will hit the mat.

Comment

Starting to look a bit top heavy IMV. That's not great if he's moving up a weight too. It'll leave him more prone to being "Prescotted" again.

We all know Khan has supremely quick hands but that's never been an issue. It's his defense and ring intelligence that are the issues.

Until he learns how to defend and develop a ring IQ (I highly doubt he can do these things) he'll be the same fighter. Nothing wrong with that either because regardless of how people hate on the guy, he's one of the most exciting fighters to watch and has already had two FOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    Khan has already been exposed, why do people think their is some sort of "potential" with him. he is what he is. A fast fighter with severe flaws. No training will help him. He won't have a long career.
                    your exposed as a hater

Comment

Working...
                    X