No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton has and always be a sub-class boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton has and always be a sub-class boxer

It is sad that a putrid fighter with a putrid style 3 years ago is still the best thing England has 3 years later.

No wonder these blokes think Calzaghe is an ATG. They practically consider Hatton one. Calzaghe is top 10 in that case.

remember when trolling ment something...

Comment

i don't get the hate for ricky, but i don't get the "stan"in either.

I've always though he could have been better then he was.

Comment

You're right the Ring Magazing who's experts are mostly American never voted him into the top 10 P4P.....................

Comment

Originally posted by hatershate View Post
          It is sad that a putrid fighter with a putrid style 3 years ago is still the best thing England has 3 years later.

No wonder these blokes think Calzaghe is an ATG. They practically consider Hatton one. Calzaghe is top 10 in that case.
          What the hell does an undefeated great athlete have to do with Ricky Hatton?

And what's so bad about Hatton? He's not the best fighter but neither was Arturo Gatti.

Comment

Ricky is one of the few world class elite fighters the UK brings to the world stage once in a while. He was legit world class. He just wasn't a great fighter but a very good one

Comment

sub class boxer?! how many sub class boxers win fighter of the year? how many sub class boxers win 4 titles in 2 divisions? how many sub class boxers own a division for 4 years?

hatton was never the best, but he was very good.

And id also like to point out that he wasnt scared of fighting pacman, unlike the guy you rate as p4p the best.
              Last edited by shade darkar; 10-06-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Carl Froch is the best England has.

Comment

what a fool ricky has one of the most underated boxing brains in the business

Comment

Originally posted by hatershate View Post

Red K given.

This is the most stupid thread I've seen in awhile. Ricky was great for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X