No announcement yet.

In most countries of the world, ****sexuality is not tolerated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In most countries of the world, ****sexuality is not tolerated

Squealpiggy is very lucky he lives in Canada.

If he lived in Uganda, Pakistan, Jamaica or many other countries of the world, his ****sexual life style would not be tolerated.

Here's a photo of squealpiggy:

He was once asked to leave the Ajax Boxing Club for leering at the young male boxers in a ****sexual way and making gay comments while he was videotaping them. If you don't believe me, telephone the Ajax Boxing Club and ask the manager.

He frequently harasses me on this site by calling me a Nazi, which I find deeply offensive. Some of my relatives in the Soviet forces died or suffered permanent injuries fighting the Nazis during WW II. My grandfather won a lot of medals for his bravery.

He often falsely accuses other people of being my alts, but at the present time I have no alts.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 02-14-2011, 12:06 PM.

cool story bro.

Comment

He's a little bent prick. Just a fucking ****, and his hog-stench whiffs. LOLOL.

5 stars.

Comment

Jamaice? weed makes u gay isnt it kinda ironic?

Comment

Weed makes you gay?

Comment

Tunney, you seem awfully obsessed with squealpiggy...why is this......

Comment

Caring so much makes you gay....

Comment

You know, the despise that you try to summon for sqeal, is just not happening. We all sorta grew out of that 13 year old frame when calling someone 'gay' was the worst insult outside of telling them you pissed on their mother's grave.
                If you dont have any respect for piggy, at least have some respect for out time and come up with funny flames, or at least something that we care about. Sexuality of a poster who does not talk about sexuality(much) is not an engaging subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
                  It's not his sexuality that I object to.

It's his shallow, sleezy attitude - a good example of that is his finding rape funny and naming himself after a gay rape scene.
                  Uhm....So what?
                  We have posters here who name themselves after infamous serial killers, both real and fictional. We have posters who take on a persona of political tyrants who sent thousands to death. We have posters who name themselves after bodyparts that are involved in reproduction.
                  And I dont see you object to them because of their names.
                  Its internet, for fuck's sake, a playground where a bully is detrmined by the sharpness of his wit instead of size of his muscles.
                  NOT a serious business.

Comment

i agree, 5 stars....

Comment

Working...
                    X