Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy fight, good job JMM. Any Pac fans cry? It's a serious question

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Pac fans are VERY smart, see how they all are congratulating Marquez to keep the heat off of them?? If Manny would have ko'd Marquez you would have never heard the end of it.
      You don't know that..shouldn't bring that now.

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
        a pac stand not acting like a ****** and trolling all day, suddenly stops when their idol gets KO'd= classy

okay...
        Exactly. But Manny is a classy person, just his fans are off the wall. I'm not a fan of PAC but I respect him as a person and a human being. He is/was great for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          This is why Pacquiao fans and Pacquiao will always be better than Floyd and his Fanatics

Pacquiao is one of the classiest fighters and his fans are just as classy in defeat

Comment

Good to see some classy Pacquiao fans, true fans. All the idiotic Pac-tards who jumped on the bandwagon a few years ago will probably disappear from these parts. The true fans will stick by their fighter no matter what. I gorged on pizza today, don't know why I'm talking about this here, but I did.

Comment

Poor Marquez though, Pac fans are sore losers, when they lose they are even blaming Floyd Mayweather fans, or saying that he was on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Hard work dedication and perseverance...all things are possible! This fight had to end this way. With someone getting KOd! Im not happy that it was Manny ,but i am happy for JMM. He deserves this win! And if youre gonna lose a fight. Go out like a warrior. This was a great war and was full of unbelievable suspense! JMM did That! Congrats to him!
                The scales have been balanced and the hype has ended......

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  It's not even like Pac looked bad, he looked as good as I've seen him since 2010. He was winning and pretty convincingly, but damn man. He got Hatton'd tonight.

I'm happy for Marquez, but I feel for Manny. Plus Mayweather-Pacquiao is officially dead now.
                  Forget Pac vs Mayweather..
                  Mayweather never wanted this fight in the first place.
                  This is what exactly what he had been waiting for....somebody else to beat Pacquiao for him.I'm pretty sure his panty is all wet soaked right now..
                  like his fans already are.

Comment

You guys felt the energy there....that fight was like the best movie ever..when each of them go down and took it well I been like dammmnn this dudes are tough..when I saw the punch was like the end of "gladiator" I was like wao wao..he kill him!!..I fell bad for some time l..I through he killed him..many didn't move..so good movie...I M WAITING FOR THE 5 SEASON!!
                    Last edited by Angry Cuban; 12-09-2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Amazing night of boxing. Pacquiao and Marquez are the epitome of what boxing's all about. Props to both of these warriors.

Comment

Working...
                      X