Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Matthew Stafford robbed of a pro-bowl spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Matthew Stafford robbed of a pro-bowl spot?

So manning was given the third and final qb spot for the nfc. His stat line reads 26 touch downs to 16 interceptions. Staffford has recorded 36 touch downs to 14 interceptions. I would take Eli over Stafford long term, but even though I like Eli more I think Stafford got ripped off this year.

Yes, definitely. I don't even like the Lions or Matthew Stafford that much, but the Lions have a better record and Stafford has better stats. It's not like the Lions are winning in spite of Stafford, he is a big reason they have won most their games.

Comment

Agree. I feel like he's been underrated all year long. I always thought he had the potential to be an elite level QB like Brady, Brees, or Rogers, but he's too prone to injury.

Comment

No.

He just throws it out there for megaton to catch.

I've seen him play lots of times and he is no where near the level of Eli manning.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          So manning was given the third and final qb spot for the nfc. His stat line reads 26 touch downs to 16 interceptions. Staffford has recorded 36 touch downs to 14 interceptions. I would take Eli over Stafford long term, but even though I like Eli more I think Stafford got ripped off this year.
          You kinda answered our own question it happne to be a subject on the radio this morning WEEI how its not based on skill or stats just a popularity contest so there are a lot of people that should make it but dont and vice versa just the way it is now.

Comment

Also he has recorded 4,518 passing yards. and has a 96.6 passer rating to manning's 90.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Yes, definitely. I don't even like the Lions or Matthew Stafford that much, but the Lions have a better record and Stafford has better stats. It's not like the Lions are winning in spite of Stafford, he is a big reason they have won most their games.
              He has had a lot of huge comebacks this year, and I mean like 20 poins down huge comebacks.

Comment

he and Romo both got snubbed but Stafford deserved it.

I'd give an honorable mention to Marshawn Lynch as well. He deserved to go to the pro bowl

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  he and Romo both got snubbed but Stafford deserved it.

I'd give an honorable mention to Marshawn Lynch as well. He deserved to go to the pro bowl
                  Lynch shoulda been in too.

Comment

not as bad as beast mode but he was robbed.

id much rather have stafford as my qb than eli.

nfc east=overrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X