No announcement yet.

Best pro technical boxers to watch from an amateur perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pro technical boxers to watch from an amateur perspective

Hi I wanted to know who you think are good boxers to watch from an amateur point of view. With that I mean like they have really good use of the jab they cover the basics really good, good footwork… summary someone who you can kind of copy and will help you develop and learn useful movements to become a better amateur. For me: -Andre ward- Terence Crawford- Oscar dela hoya …
    (I know rigondeaux is one of the be amateurs ever but his footwork and skills is not something tat I would try in an amateur fight he does not use is jab it as much as other fighters…)

Naoya Inoue is technically outstanding.

Comment

Oh and Amir Kahn (the "new" Amir Kahn, trained by V.H). Study and emulate both.

Comment

Originally posted by joacogarino View Post
        i don't recommend it. his style is very amateur like... jumpy and throwing punches and barely grounding them for most of the time.

Comment

Ricardo "El Finito" Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Ricardo "El Finito" Lopez.
            I second this

Comment

Juan Manuel "KO6" Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by joacogarino View Post
                This is a terrible suggestion, Khan is very sloppy from a technical standpoint.

Comment

It really depends on your own attributes, you wanna stay away from emulating the faster guys unless you have great speed yourself, because they all do things they couldn't get away with without that speed.

Comment

Ike Quartey.

Comment

Working...
                    X