Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How great is B-Hop if he wins next week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How great is B-Hop if he wins next week?

I mean there are a lot of people that don't like him & I can see them simply putting down his accomplishments because of that,(I've done that too)!!But on a serious note,of all the current active future hofmer's & atg's surefires,B-Hop beating Pascal,at his age after his many underdog surprises,how will fight fans view him??I seriously believe that if B-Hop beats Pascal that he's in serious position to be boxing's greatest active fighter,Boxingscene's thoughts please!!

B-Hop gets alot of criticism and rightfully so. He's beat some great competition and has had remarkable longevity in the sport, but he seldom wins in exciting fashion. He just bores me with his lack of action fighting style. As for the thread question, it depends on how he wins. If he's dominate, excitng, and, dare I say, gets the KO, he'll get all the credit he's due.

Comment

B-Hop takes souls. If he takes Pascal's then he has a case to be back in the top-10 P4P list.

Comment

Who cares if some meathead typing on a computer thinks B-Hop is boring?

B-Hop's job is to win. Whether it's exciting or not-- that's secondary to winning.

Comment

Greatest 45 year old of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            B-Hop gets alot of criticism and rightfully so. He's beat some great competition and has had remarkable longevity in the sport, but he seldom wins in exciting fashion. He just bores me with his lack of action fighting style. As for the thread question, it depends on how he wins. If he's dominate, excitng, and, dare I say, gets the KO, he'll get all the credit he's due.
            I cannot agree with the bold,when he beats fighters with undefeated records & dominates them,it's a thing of beauty!!The clinics he put on sometimes are nothing short of amazing!!Then when U consider how many times he was the underdog & supposed to be sent into retirement,no one cane every say that he cherrypicked!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
              I cannot agree with the bold,when he beats fighters with undefeated records & dominates them,it's a thing of beauty!!The clinics he put on sometimes are nothing short of amazing!!Then when U consider how many times he was the underdog & supposed to be sent into retirement,no one cane every say that he cherrypicked!!
              Ducking Chad Dawson and waiting until he lost, only to fight the guy who beat Chad Dawson because he's a better style match up isn't cherry picking?

Comment

Once again...he will prove the critics wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
                  Ducking Chad Dawson and waiting until he lost, only to fight the guy who beat Chad Dawson because he's a better style match up isn't cherry picking?

Pascal is a bigger draw...and cmon fighting at this age and still being very competitive, he deserves to choose who he fights carefully

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
                    Pascal is a bigger draw...and cmon fighting at this age and still being very competitive, he deserves to choose who he fights carefully
                    Oh, okay you're right. That explains the Roy Jones Jr rematch.

That wasn't a cherry pick either I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X