Marquez P4P Number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez P4P Number 1?

If he beats Mayweather in any way?

I think thats an obvious yes. but what about you guys.
    Yes
    69.70%
    No
    30.30%

definitely.

Comment

He is already P4P number 1 in my eyes. To answer your question, there will be no debate. Marquez has a really good chance of beating Floyd, best take advantage of this opportunity.

Comment

absolutely not.. he hasnt beat pacman..
        he'll be no. 1 if cotto beat pacman..
        or he beat both mayweather and pacman..

Comment

Without a doubt. A SD win over Mayweather is better than KO wins over Hatton and the already beaten and vulnerable Cotto.

Comment

Yes. Because ultimately Mayweather retired at number one. He is the unofficial number so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Without a doubt. A SD win over Mayweather is better than KO wins over Hatton and the already beaten and vulnerable Cotto.
              STFU LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You have turned out to be a real hater!!!!!!!

Comment

definitely. people know he beat pacquiao or at least they were even in both fights. pacquiao is a bum, plus he's a steroid user, not to mention he's nowhere near floyds level. so a win over mayweather would mean that much.

Comment

Not until Manny loses!!!!

If Cotto beats Manny and JMM beast FLoyd then JMM is the #1 P4P fighter.

Again until Manny loses he still the #1

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
                    He is already P4P number 1 in my eyes. To answer your question, there will be no debate. Marquez has a really good chance of beating Floyd, best take advantage of this opportunity.
                    I think Pacquiao is above him right now, and I had Marquez beating Pacquiao in their second fight.

you just cant deny Pacquiao's dominant victories. Hatton may have obvious flaws that especailly killed him in the fight...but he was still at least a top fighter at 140lbs going into it.

honestly, although there are people that think 'oh, Mayweather is too big! hes going to crush him!' Im starting to think its going to be much more competitive.

we have no idea if Mayweather will come back as fast and sharp as he was before the two year layoff.

Comment

Working...
                    X