• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Valentines Day Card EVER!!!!!!

Martinez-Cintron
    Campbell-Funeka
    Angulo-Mayorga

ALL on FEB 14!!!!...

and I'll most likely miss it live!!!.....

that **** BLOWS!..

Amazing B.A.D line-up tho!!

for sum reason i was expecting a valentines day card like for a girl lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Gopgop View Post
      Glad..I meant it that way..lol!..

Comment

Me too...lol...

On A Side Note: My son's birthday is on Valentines day, and I will go out to my baby mothers house(in memphis) to celebrate with my son. I would love to see the Cintron/Martinez fight, but she doesn't have premium cable(channels).

I'm sort of sick about that, but I will see my son(been a year since I last seen him) nothing can beat that. I will still try and find a way to see the fight though...May that be a bar, or by other means.........

Comment

I already told my fiance that I am taking her out on Friday and watching the fights on Saturday...
          I also threw in the excuse that we should do it Friday because all the restaurants will be so packed on Saturday night and that I didnt want us to have to wait so long to get a table somewhere....

When we first got together I had to postpone our first time because of the De La Hoya vs Fernando Vargas fight.... True story.... I got it the next week though....

But this is the first Valentines day in a while that I have really looked forward too.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            When we first got together I had to postpone our first time because of the De La Hoya vs Fernando Vargas fight.
            sounds like me..lol

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              I already told my fiance that I am taking her out on Friday and watching the fights on Saturday...
              I also threw in the excuse that we should do it Friday because all the restaurants will be so packed on Saturday night and that I didnt want us to have to wait so long to get a table somewhere....

When we first got together I had to postpone our first time because of the De La Hoya vs Fernando Vargas fight.... True story.... I got it the next week though....

But this is the first Valentines day in a while that I have really looked forward too.
              Damn!..

good thinking...Thanks for the idea bro!..haha!..looks like I'm goin out Fri instead!..W0000T!

Comment

Me too, highly dissapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
                  Martinez-Cintron
                  Campbell-Funeka
                  Angulo-Mayorga

ALL on FEB 14!!!!...

and I'll most likely miss it live!!!.....

that **** BLOWS!..

Amazing B.A.D line-up tho!!
                  i wonder if they'll show all 3 fights on HBO?

Comment

Wrong, THIS is the best valentines day card ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X