Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent confirms floyd's engagement on twitter and on radio with dj whoo kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent confirms floyd's engagement on twitter and on radio with dj whoo kid

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...xclusive-floyd

From the website....

50 Cent was the first to announce it using his Twitter account, then confirmed it on the radio with Whoo Kid, here are the exclusive pictures of Floyd's engagement ring along some pics of his gorgeous fiancée!

Shantel Jackson soon to be Ms Money Mayweather, Josie is pissed.

Floyd's fat baby moma is so mad she's calling the cops again right now as we speak!
    maybe this explains the domestic stuff with floyd and josie. just thought it was interesting, so im posting it. for the record, im not defending floyd if he did hit this woman, that is weak to me if its true!

so....why was floyd over josies house at 3-4 in the morning stealing cell phones???im a floyd fan..big floyd fan..but i know damage control when i see it.....ill just wait till all the facts come out..but this seems laughable

Comment

Floyd announced the wedding AFTER the woman beating incident and arrest. The purpose was to counteract the motive of beating her up "because she was seeing another man".

Important to notice that the wedding announcement to the other girl conveniently happened AFTER the incident. AFTER Floyd had already spoken with his lawyers who advised him to announce a wedding with the other girl not for the sake of love but for the sake of countering the criminal charges with an alibi.

Comment

I thought you were talking about an engagement as in a fight and you talking about marriage. Im disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
          so....why was floyd over josies house at 3-4 in the morning stealing cell phones???im a floyd fan..big floyd fan..but i know damage control when i see it.....ill just wait till all the facts come out..but this seems laughable
          Floyd needs to get his ass in the gym or next thing you know he's gon be sharing a bathroom stall with Ricky Hatton. He cant be left under his own supervision or his story is going to end tragically.

Comment

Working...
          X