No announcement yet.

Anticipating a street fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anticipating a street fight

Yo im ready to fuk up this guy i hope to run in to..any of you guys ever anticipated a fight in the streets? Ive been so hype for the past couple of days i cant wait

Its the craziest motha****in feelin' in the world! Get somebody to film that ***** and post it!

Just don't steal him when he's not looking because then he's just going to steal you from behind next time he sees you. I had a bad experience stealing somebody outside high school when he wasn't looking at a pool party once cuz he was touching my girls ass. Next day in school he and his boy stole me and NONE of my boys were around. I trashed him after school that day anyway so its all good.

Rep boxingscene proud and knock the motha****a out! Trash em!!!

Comment

Originally posted by natedatpkid View Post
      its the craziest motha****in feelin' in the world! Get somebody to film that ***** and post it!

Just don't steal him when he's not looking because then he's just going to steal you from behind next time he sees you. I had a bad experience stealing somebody outside high school when he wasn't looking at a pool party once cuz he was touching my girls ass. Next day in school he and his boy stole me and none of my boys were around. I trashed him after school that day anyway so its all good.

Rep boxingscene proud and knock the motha****a out! Trash em!!!
      ill try to rec it..hes a old guy i use to ball with..he was talking to my ex while i was with her..ive always hated that fuker..so that put it over the top..dudes been running his mouth..hes my size maybe 2 inches shorter but got 20 lbs on me..i dont give a fuk ive been shaking in anticipation..gonna go double jab then straight right to the dome..might piss on him when hes on the ground....fuk i cant wait man..might spit on his face before i punch him

Comment

hahahahaha damn that's straight up disrespectful! but ****in hilarious hahaha I'd die laughing if I saw somebody run up on a boy, spit on his face and stole em! hahahaha Somebody's gotta catch that ***** on tape. That'd be all time great boxingscene video.

Comment

Make sure you do it in the Thunderdome so that you don't get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            Yo im ready to fuk up this guy i hope to run in to..any of you guys ever anticipated a fight in the streets? Ive been so hype for the past couple of days i cant wait
            lol what?? omg what s the world coming 2? what u think u r a visigoth? lmao.

Comment

Most of the time I have the feeling I end up not fighting at all. Back 2 years ago I tried to get at this beautiful girl. So I failed, she went with someone else. So I completely stopped talking with the girl. Her dude would start staring at me but I would let it slide, because it wasn't that I was scared, I just wanted to leave it at alone and move on. So he kept trying to act hard, so on purpose I tried getting back at her. And he got even more pissed. Was walking into a gas station when they were coming out and he tried to bump shoulders and as I was holding the door I felt like he tried to slam it. So I was thinking to myself 'Oh hell no, its on now,' lol. I went outside with the feeling your talking about. I turned to him and he looked at me and I asked him what the fuck was up. He just looked away and told my friend to tell me to chill that he didn't want no problems. Now everytime I see him I give him some dirty ass looks, lol. He should of let the issue pass when I had given up but he decided to keep it up so be it.

Comment

All my points on the fat guy!

Comment

It's a crazy feeling.

Here's something I suggest you doing IF the guy is talking crap. Usually these guys put up the act to try to motivate themselves. Keep him waiting. Take all the possible time you can before you go to the actual location. It'll give him time to think about the fight and he'll start to freeze up.

If he isn't rushing or going towards you when he sees you, you got him. Rush him and that's a wrap son. Just remember to stay calm and don't hold your breathe rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                    Most of the time I have the feeling I end up not fighting at all. Back 2 years ago I tried to get at this beautiful girl. So I failed, she went with someone else. So I completely stopped talking with the girl. Her dude would start staring at me but I would let it slide, because it wasn't that I was scared, I just wanted to leave it at alone and move on. So he kept trying to act hard, so on purpose I tried getting back at her. And he got even more pissed. Was walking into a gas station when they were coming out and he tried to bump shoulders and as I was holding the door I felt like he tried to slam it. So I was thinking to myself 'Oh hell no, its on now,' lol. I went outside with the feeling your talking about. I turned to him and he looked at me and I asked him what the fuck was up. He just looked away and told my friend to tell me to chill that he didn't want no problems. Now everytime I see him I give him some dirty ass looks, lol. He should of let the issue pass when I had given up but he decided to keep it up so be it.
                    You give him dirty looks? Boy, I'll bet he's regretting he ever ****ed with you.

Comment

Working...
                    X