No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak on Facing Cotto, Reviews Foreman, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak on Facing Cotto, Reviews Foreman, More

On Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, New Jersey junior middleweight Pawel Wolak scored his second straight knockout, and his fifth stoppage among eight consecutive victories when the corner of former WBA titlist Yuri Foreman threw in the towel prior to the seventh round of their clash.

[Click Here To Read More]

Looks like Chavez jr was watching his tapes during fight preparation and thought "Shiat this guy can knock me out".

Comment

is yuri foreman shot? he looked shot to me. cant keep his hands up while standing in front of an inside fighter

Comment

Seems like a down to earth guy, doesn't feel hes ready for cotto yet

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
          Looks like Chavez jr was watching his tapes during fight preparation and thought "Shiat this guy can knock me out".
          I was thinking the same thing! After hearing how he fully dominated Yuri Foreman, even doing better against Yuri than Cotto did, that is why Chavez Jr didn't fight Wolak. I think Cornelius Bundrage would be a good fight for Wolak next, I think he is as qualified for a title shot as anyone. I also think he would be a great opponent for Canelo as well but because of the GBP-Top Rank war, we probably won't be seeing that fight anytime soon. It's hard to believe he lost to Ishe Smith though, but I think now he would probably beat him handily. I look forward to seeing more of Wolak in the future...

Comment

see this guy is REAL. he knows he doesn't deserve a fight with cotto yet, and he's not going to pretend like he does. . . i like this guy. his nick name should be "doing work" - cause that's what ole boy does when he gets in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
              I was thinking the same thing! After hearing how he fully dominated Yuri Foreman, even doing better against Yuri than Cotto did, that is why Chavez Jr didn't fight Wolak. I think Cornelius Bundrage would be a good fight for Wolak next, I think he is as qualified for a title shot as anyone. I also think he would be a great opponent for Canelo as well but because of the GBP-Top Rank war, we probably won't be seeing that fight anytime soon. It's hard to believe he lost to Ishe Smith though, but I think now he would probably beat him handily. I look forward to seeing more of Wolak in the future...
              i was gonna post something like this. but you laid out a nice lil brief synopsis. . . the ****ing cold war being fought between top rank and GBP prevent potential interesting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                is yuri foreman shot? he looked shot to me. cant keep his hands up while standing in front of an inside fighter
                He's not shot - he just got torn apart by the better fighter. Period. He can't keep his hands up cause he doesn't know how, he was taking severe punishment and was unable to adjust. He didn't have the skills nor smarts to do it.

Wolak is a beast and a handful for anyone in his weightclass.

Comment

would love him to fight canelo

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    would love him to fight canelo
                    I like Canelo, I think he gets too much unnecessary hate, but Wolak will chew him up and spit him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X