No announcement yet.

i think mexican food is pound for pound the best in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think mexican food is pound for pound the best in the world

i've been to american, chinese, japanese, indian, brazilian, mediterrenian, french, italian, thai, vietnamese, etc.. restaurants..

mexican is the best.. their menu of meat combined with beans, guacamole, cheese, jalapeno, etc are really good....

2nd would probably be brazilian coz their churrascaria is very good but that's mostly grilled meat.. 3rd is japanese with their sushi, roll and ramen..

mediterranean's kebab and shawarma are good, italians are pastas, french are weird foods like escargot that usually very expensive but not worth what you paid for, chinese is sh.it with their lo mein etc.., vietnamese pho is good once in a blue moon, indian curries are ok..

and of course murica's hamburgers.. murica's steak is not even close to brazilians churrascarias..

if i have to rank top 5

1. Mexican
    2. Brazilian/Argentinian
    3. Japanese
    4. Meditterenean
    5. Italian

oh and pinoy food... probably the lowest.. lol only pinoy go to pinoy restaurants..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      i've been to american, chinese, japanese, indian, brazilian, mediterrenian, french, italian, thai, vietnamese, etc.. restaurants..

mexican is the best.. their menu of meat combined with beans, guacamole, cheese, jalapeno, etc are really good....

2nd would probably be brazilian coz their churrascaria is very good but that's mostly grilled meat.. 3rd is japanese with their sushi, roll and ramen..

mediterranean's kebab and shawarma are good, italians are pastas, french are weird foods like escargot that usually very expensive but not worth what you paid for, chinese is sh.it with their lo mein etc.., vietnamese pho is good once in a blue moon, indian curries are ok..

and of course murica's hamburgers.. murica's steak is not even close to brazilians churrascarias..

if i have to rank top 5

1. Mexican
      2. Brazilian/Argentinian
      3. Japanese
      4. Meditterenean
      5. Italian
      Ever had any Jamaican dishes?

Comment

Real authentic mexican food is a hit or miss texmex is much better IMO

But still they can't hold a candle to French or Italian cuisine

Comment

Northern Italian by far imo

Comment

I agree...

Though Italian is a close 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              no i have not..

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Real authentic mexican food is a hit or miss texmex is much better IMO

But still they can't hold a candle to French or Italian cuisine
                not really.. if you talking about french and italian fine dining maybe they're better than tex-mex but that's $100+ per person meal..

if you say $30 per person meal (acceptable price per meal if you eat often).. tex-mex is waaaayyyy better than french or italian like olive garden or similar restaurants..

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  no i have not..
                  Every Jamaican restaurant I've seen in person or on TV has been just a disaster. I imagine the world class ones are pretty sweet though. The food for sure has potential.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Every Jamaican restaurant I've seen in person or on TV has been just a disaster. I imagine the world class ones are pretty sweet though. The food for sure has potential.
                    True the ones I have tried up here are average because they don't use the authentic seasonings from back home. Some of the restaurant make the same quality beef patties as back home so you checkout the beef patties.

Comment

Working...
                    X