No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Massive Announcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury Massive Announcement?

I read on his Twitter he said he has gone to an urgent meeting in London about an opponent he will be fighting...."you won't believe who it is" he said. Announcement soon apparently....
    Was wondering if anyone had any clue what he's talking about?

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
    I read on his Twitter he said he has gone to an urgent meeting in London about an opponent he will be fighting...."you won't believe who it is" he said. Announcement soon apparently....
    Was wondering if anyone had any clue what he's talking about?
    I thought he was fighting wlad next?

Comment

Hughie vs. Martin on the undercard.

Comment

Unless Klitschko decided to back off of his exercise of the rematch clause, he can't announce that he's fighting anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          Unless Klitschko decided to back off of his exercise of the rematch clause, he can't announce that he's fighting anyone.
          The only ways around that would be if Fury is allowed a voluntary defense before the rematch, or if Wladimir decided to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            The only ways around that would be if Fury is allowed a voluntary defense before the rematch, or if Wladimir decided to retire.
            Even then, Klitschko would have to take step aside money, no?

Comment

I think it's a big fight for Hughie.

Comment

It doesn't necessarily sound like he's saying Wlad is out to me. Sounds like it could just be lining something up next if he wins. Unless Wladimir just has decided to retire, which wouldn't shock me & probably isn't an awful idea, or has a serious injury or something I suspect he's still gonna be next. The fact there still is little details out about this rematch thats been talked about since the day after the fight has me kinda thinking this fight might not happen & Wladimir is re-thinking continuing.

As for big names all I can think of is Wilder or Joshua after Wladimir unless something really crazy is going down & Vitali or Lennox is coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  Even then, Klitschko would have to take step aside money, no?
                  Not if the original contract allowed Fury a fight in the interim. Klitschko has plenty of money. If he wants the rematch he'll take it ASAP if he can. Time is not on his side.

Comment

Supposedly Vitali Klitschko was spotted getting off a plane at heathrow with Fritz

Wladamir was not there.

Comment

Working...
                    X