Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hughie Fury moves to 15-0 with easy win over Rudenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom red'k me for saying ****house and wrote "Rudenko doesn't demank his opponents wear gloves with extra padding like "Chicken" Floyd".......the **** is wrong with this guy??? i wasn't even serious

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Just wanted to say the word ****house

Comment

Freedom red'k me for saying ****house and wrote "Rudenko doesn't demank his opponents wear gloves with extra padding like "Chicken" Floyd".......the **** is wrong with this guy??? i wasn't even serious

The woman is obsessed.

Comment

Yo Tunney, yous a fool

Comment

The Fury Family movin' on up in the boxing world

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
              I'd say Joshua's ammy career keeps him and Hughie level, but there's no doubt that Rudenko is better than anyone on Joshua's pro resumé.
              Hughie was World Amateur Champion, so AJ's ammy pedigree doesn't necessarily level the two at this stage, IMO. Their ammy pedigree is comparable but, compared to Hughie, AJ has beaten exactly NO ONE to date. It's time that AJ and his handlers - and others of like mind - realize that running your newbie through 1st-round KOs against nobodies does the fighter an extreme disservice. I don't dislike AJ but, to date, he's all hype, and he's in danger of being exposed, because he's fought so few rounds as a professional. Peter Fury has it right: at this stage, it's about getting rounds, not easy KOs.

Comment

The guy sent me a pm asking if i found james toney "sexually attractive" he's a fcking lunatic

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  No.

I got red K'd by both LarryXXX and his alt Verstyle (a former member who had high karma who gave his account to Larry when he "retired" from boxingscene). Larry uses his alt Verstyle to red K people and support himself in arguments.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=27770

Isn't it against the rules to use alt accounts?

02-21-2015 04:42 PM Verstyle shut up b1tch

02-21-2015 04:41 PM LarryXXX ...grow up man, you have serious ****ing issues and need help...

Didn't know Vers gave his account to Larry, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    You refused to answer for some reason.

You DO seem to have a sexual attraction to James Toney.

Which is okay - different strokes for different folks. Whatever turns you on.
                    Why the hell would he even entertain that ****in weird question?

Comment

Great that he's getting rounds. Its not all about blasting your opponent out of there as quickly as possible; at some point, you will need to go the distance.

I thought it was a very good performance against a potentially tricky foe. Hopefully he'll move on up, again, in his next fight. It's worth remembering he's only 20, too, so there's plenty of time for him to develop.

Comment

Working...
                      X