Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara's win over vanes will be enough for the fans to fight canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
    thing is mr. lara gets his *ss handed to him by martirosyan so all this lara/canelo talk is mute.
    vanes is going to school lara bigtime. mark my word.
    will be listing a prop on this fight soon in fb forum.
    Soo, back to the thread, will have enough merit the winner of vanes/Lara to get a shot at canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
      thing is mr. lara gets his *ss handed to him by martirosyan so all this lara/canelo talk is mute.
      vanes is going to school lara bigtime. mark my word.
      will be listing a prop on this fight soon in fb forum.
      Fo' real?!! Wow, i respect your opinion but i think Vanes kinda sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        after lara beats martisoyan, angulo, kirkland, molina, floyd, cotto, and martinez then he has earned his shot at canelo. if he loses even 1 of those fights its pointless. utterly utterly pointless.
        And he also need to look good in all of them if not..it's pointless, utterly pointless..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          In the boxing lab thy asked Lara whom he's gonna fight and he said they been waiting for k9 but their team wanted a canelo fight and never consider Lara's offer, when they ask k9 he said "there are betters fights to make"..
          that's because k9's desperate for a big fight. he's never going to get any of those fights. maybe martinez fights him for the sake of collecting that trinket, but i don't see cotto or canelo fighting him. he has even less to offer those guys then lara does.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            after lara beats martisoyan, angulo, kirkland, molina, floyd, cotto, and martinez then he has earned his shot at canelo. if he loses even 1 of those fights its pointless. utterly utterly pointless.
            Sad but true. Maybe fifty years from now...

Comment

Soo, back to the thread, will have enough merit the winner of vanes/Lara to get a shot at canelo?
              I think fans will call for it but once GB announces Cotto-Canelo, fans will forget about Lara being the mandatory challenger sucks but its the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Overhand Right View Post
                Fo' real?!! Wow, i respect your opinion but i think Vanes kinda sucks.
                Vanes have amateurs wins agains Bradley, berto and Alexander..

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                  that's because k9's desperate for a big fight. he's never going to get any of those fights. maybe martinez fights him for the sake of collecting that trinket, but i don't see cotto or canelo fighting him. he has even less to offer those guys then lara does.
                  He has a belt, he's old, not really skilled..all of that are canelo's favorites attributes in his opponents..

Comment

Vanes have amateurs wins agains Bradley, berto and Alexander..
                    Thats cool, i didnt know that. It was in the amatrurs though. We talkin pros. Havent seen anything that jumps out at me as of yet. Seen him live at Yankee Stadium, his fight was so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Overhand Right View Post
                      Thats cool, i didnt know that. It was in the amatrurs though. We talkin pros. Havent seen anything that jumps out at me as of yet. Seen him live at Yankee Stadium, his fight was so boring.
                      ...i just said why ppl are hiping him, i really believe that he won't mach Lara in nothing but you know boxing, diferent opponents diferent outcomes..

Comment

Working...
                      X