Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola gets cut off in the ring after blasting Don King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Arreola gets cut off in the ring after blasting Don King!

LOL

The use of profanity is officially going to be the reason, no?

Comment

in don kings interview yes he used the word *******s but if you understand what he was trying to say he was basically saying once in america mexicans were nothing but *******s picking fruit now they have the opportunity to be something. not the smartest thing to say but it's not like don king just came out and said "i hate *******s!" lol

Comment

Whoa oh what kind of bull crap was that? Chris was just calling it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          in don kings interview yes he used the word *******s but if you understand what he was trying to say he was basically saying once in america mexicans were nothing but *******s picking fruit now they have the opportunity to be something. not the smartest thing to say but it's not like don king just came out and said "i hate *******s!" lol
          go to the nearest mexican and call him a ******* and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            k let me say it to my roommate......brb

Comment

I called him that and he told me to get him a beer.

Comment

Here is the whole fight

Comment

i agree with chris

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    He wasn't calling Mexican's *******s, he was using the term for emphasis to add to the statement of 'that's how they were once seen'.

It was a crude thing and I can understand the controversy behind it but to an extent people are seeing/hearing what they want to hear, not what actually occurred.

Comment

Working...
                    X