" If one of the fighters is test dirty, what could happen?-Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
    just like margarito.....
    margo punked floyd out into retirement....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      margo punked floyd out into retirement....
      I see youre not just partial to being a fan of dopers.

Besides, whats the big deal if they only cheat to gain a small edge? Its all in the game right?

Comment

did i say anything wrong? how in the world did my post looks negative in any way? i post something sensible but still somebody find something wrong with it..? does hate really work that way? if it does, then i fully understand..

Comment

Originally posted by dldwizard View Post
          did i say anything wrong? how in the world did my post looks negative in any way? i post something sensible but still somebody find something wrong with it..? does hate really work that way? if it does, then i fully understand..
          Theres nothing wrong with your post, its what should happen. But, it didn't really work out that way for Margarito, did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            I see youre not just partial to being a fan of dopers.

Besides, whats the big deal if they only cheat to gain a small edge? Its all in the game right?
            well..floyd gets to inject himself with xylocaine, and nobody is doing anything....

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              Theres nothing wrong with your post, its what should happen. But, it didn't really work out that way for Margarito, did it?
              i thought we're talking about this pac-may fantasy fight's drug testing.. not margarito hand-wrapping incident..

and being found a ped user.. any fighter should be mete out with a much stiffer penalty.. they should be banned from the sport forever.. it's what's right..

and fyi guys, i'm talking about being found a ped user.. AGAIN..
              Last edited by dldwizard; 07-12-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Pacman no vasoline.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  well..floyd gets to inject himself with xylocaine, and nobody is doing anything....
                  No one does anything for the same reason no one does anything about pacs ******ed hair cut.

While it may not be liked by some, theres no rule against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    No one does anything for the same reason no one does anything about pacs ******ed hair cut.

While it may not be liked by some, theres no rule against it.
                    actually there is...you cant use it aweek before the fight....having a bad haircut does'nt gain you advantage...injecting xylocaine does.....

Comment

That was Arum's point- if a pro fighter fails a USADA test, the 'punishment' would be the same as what Mosley got for being indicated in the BALCO scandal and admitting in a taped deposition under oath that he took PEDS... so nothing. Beyond maybe that particular fight being cancelled, the fighter is free to fight on with impunity. USADA has no authority in pro boxing and has no right or ability to reprimand fighters, that is what Arum was saying if you look at the context.

NSAC does random testing now and unlike WADA/USADA, they actually test for xylocaine/lidocaine, but only within a week of a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X