No announcement yet.

FAO: Brutal k.o in parking lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Brutal k.o in parking lot

Don't act very surprised that kids are kicking other kids in the head after fights.

That kind of thing didn't happen when I was in h.s, but it seems to be happening more and more as society continues to descend into full on barbarism.

That's just a symptom of a broader problem.

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
    Don't act very surprised that kids are kicking other kids in the head after fights.

That kind of thing didn't happen when I was in h.s, but it seems to be happening more and more as society continues to descend into full on barbarism.

That's just a symptom of a broader problem.

I'd love to shoot the bastards that kick people in the head. It's one of the most disgusting things you can do. Putting someone on the ground is one thing, but then stomping them in the ****ing head? Why would you do that? If it was a rapist or murderer or somebody, but after some bar fight or a group of teenagers having gang wars?

Man...we are filthy ****ing creatures.

Comment

Anyone who does that is a *****. They're trying to remove any shred of possibility that the other person will get up. Disgusting.

Comment

I'd never do that... because Im intelligent enough to know that you can EASILY kill someone by doing that...

I may want their ass whooped but I certainly don't want them dead... and I definitely don't want to sit in jail for the rest of my life.

If their unconscious on the ground... then the job is done.

Comment

It would help the effect of my overall post if you guys watched that clip.

Its actually very good.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
            It would help the effect of my overall post if you guys watched that clip.

Its actually very good.
            Just watched it. All I can say is that we are a disease that, in time, will pass.

Comment

All that was missing from that video was Jacks voice over instead of that guy

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                Just watched it. All I can say is that we are a disease that, in time, will pass.
                Yeah, but that transitional period will be hard imo. By hard I mean bloody and painful.

Like childbirth, but inverted.

Comment

this is one of the most digusting things i have ever seen....i felt sick first time i watched it....dude gets sparked cold and the guy starts kneeing him in the face.....****ing animal should be in a zoo...

Comment

Animal Behavior.

Comment

Working...
                    X