Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question... I was driving home and saw this stripper that I am really cool with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    You pointed out you didn't gave her cash like 5 times.

Which means you gave her a Benjamin for that minute ya freak.
    Naw I never gave her any cash..... Well actually I threw five ones on stage on a slow night to get other guys to go up and tip.... I didnt stay up at the stage, didnt have her grind on me.. Jeust went up there threw five ones on stage and sat back down.. But that is it.... That was like the 3rd or 4th time I had went there...

Comment

On the real, you should have picked her up. You never know what night happen in life. She would have repaid you in kind later on down the road. Even if she is just a friend, you should have man.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        She works at Gold Cup on 290.... Her name is Envy....
        word. i know where its at. been meaning to check it out. you should've given her a ride. houston weather is nothing to f.uck with.

Comment

Well the one and only time me and my girl ever went to a strip club, she came and chilled with us. She acted like she didnt know me, and just struck up a conversation with us....

When my girl went to the bathroom, she came over and told me she approves of my chick....

I did kind of feel bad that I didnt offer her a ride.... I thought the same ****... What if my girl find out???
          If you've got to be afraid of "what if my girl finds out" then your girl already has your balls man...

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
            you should have offered her a ride. and then after, you should have driven her home.
            Dude, I thought the same thing... She was sweating, sun beaming on her, hair ****ed up.... And had about a half mile to go... I felt bad afterwards....

Comment

pick her up and put her inside your trunk

Comment

Originally posted by TheJoker View Post
                If you've got to be afraid of "what if my girl finds out" then your girl already has your balls man...
                I've been with my girl since I was 17.. I am now 25... She had me by the balls a long time ago....

Comment

How do you know she was walking home and not working the streets?

Comment

I've been with my girl since I was 17.. I am now 25... She had me by the balls a long time ago....
                    Been with my girl 7 years now... I don't worry about that ****...

To each their own I guess... I mean, there's a difference between giving her a ride and giving her a ride... Your girl should understand that.

Comment

Get your head on straight bro. Don't be ****in up your **** with your fiancé, by pickin up some strippa skank. You know better than that son!

Comment

Working...
                      X