Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Khan beat Barrera? I'm not asking what boxrec thinks!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignoring the clash of heads Barrera was getting taken apart comprehensively. Now, how much of that was to do with the blood in his eye is debatable part. Personally I thought Khan looked to fast, too sharp and focussed to get beat. His defense was greatly improved.

Comment

Another point is that Barrera chose to go on, it would have been an NC if they'd pulled him in R3. **** happens, no point crying about it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        this fight should've been a no contest.
        ..agreed...

Comment

Originally posted by ani4ani View Post
          Another point is that Barrera chose to go on, it would have been an NC if they'd pulled him in R3. **** happens, no point crying about it now.
          Fighters don't have a say in the matter when their brain is popping out of their head and half their face is covered in blood. Should have been stopped by the doctor and called NC, not a win for KHAN. This fight was a farce in my opinion.

Comment

If Barrera got cut in the 6th round and the fight was stopped people would be arguing that Barrera could have went on. This site is just full of people who hate Khan, and are not willing to give him respect no matter what he does.

- Olympic silver medalist at 17

- Last four fights will be against good opposition - Prescott, Barrera, Kotelnik

- Fighting for a world title at 22

- The fastest handspeed in the world, and one of the most talented boxers
            in the world, one of the most exciting boxers in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
              If Barrera got cut in the 6th round and the fight was stopped people would be arguing that Barrera could have went on. This site is just full of people who hate Khan, and are not willing to give him respect no matter what he does.

- Olympic silver medalist at 17

- Last four fights will be against good opposition - Prescott, Barrera, Kotelnik

- Fighting for a world title at 22

- The fastest handspeed in the world, and one of the most talented boxers
              in the world, one of the most exciting boxers in the world.
              Oh okay, I don't see how that changes the fact that this fight should have been stopped as soon as blood was constantly dripping out of barreras brain into his eyes. Bring up Khans pedigree and ignore the fact that their was a fighter fighting handicapped that night and could have been killed because officials weren't doing their jobs.

Comment

i answered yes because brits will always emerge victorious in their homeland
                but wouldnt put up a good fight internationally. if you know what i mean?

Comment

Originally posted by FanboyKiller View Post
                  i answered yes because brits will always emerge victorious in their homeland
                  but wouldnt put up a good fight internationally. if you know what i mean?
                  What a poor ALT.

Comment

Even though the cut didn't help Khan would of won easily regardless.

Barrera is done as a fighter, he should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Grammar Police View Post
                      What a poor ALT.
                      Do you know whos he is? He isn't mine, I honestly don't have any alts you can ask BPP if you don't believe me.

Comment

Working...
                      X