Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams Destroys Andy Kolle in The First-Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK you totally miss the point. i never said margo won the fight because of the face issue. all i said was that all u margo haters like to ignore the obvious things. Margarito definitely got outboxed., But to say that in a rematch margo would get stopped and get hurt by paul williams. That's what i find to be so dumb. Margarito was never hurt in the fight against wiliams, and after the fight margo asked for an immediate rematch. so to say margo is so scared of fighting paul against is stupid. that was my point, i never said paul didnt do his job.

Comment

• Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
      OK you totally miss the point. i never said margo won the fight because of the face issue. all i said was that all u margo haters like to ignore the obvious things. Margarito definitely got outboxed., But to say that in a rematch margo would get stopped and get hurt by paul williams. That's what i find to be so dumb. Margarito was never hurt in the fight against wiliams, and after the fight margo asked for an immediate rematch. so to say margo is so scared of fighting paul against is stupid. that was my point, i never said paul didnt do his job.
      Turning down 4 million dollars is not the behavior of a man that wanted an immediate rematch.

Be for real.

Margarito was FORCED by the WBO to fight Williams in the first place..has was on the verge of getting himself stripped.

The stories about Paul whipping him badly in the gym are true.

Williams has improved VASTLY since their first fight and Tony knows it..

Since losing to Quintana...he's been keeping his opponents on the end of his punches..instead of smothering his shots.

Paul has finally learned to use his unique advantages instead of giving up his height by leaning in.

The Tony fight was Williams' first Championship/big fight...He did OK and STILL WON.

Margarito knows the rematch would be much worse for him..they can't even pay him to fight Williams again.

That says a lot.
      Last edited by Bad_Barracuda; 10-04-2008, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• its obvious margarito don't want none. he isn't a true mexican hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          its obvious margarito don't want none. he isn't a true mexican hero.
          Tony "Usain Bolt" Margarito is in full flight.

Mexico should have sent that mofo to the olympics...he would have tore the 100 and 200m up.

Comment

Working...
          X