No announcement yet.

Demian Maia 2.0 or the real deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Maia is a very good fighter. He got caught by a shot, it happens. He's still developing as a fighter.

His BJJ may not be as good as Roger Gracie and some of the other guys, but he's done a very good job of making it work in MMA. IMO he has the most entertaining ground game in the UFC.
    If i saw the real deal then Charles Oliviera is the man, dude the guy had a choice of 3 submissions and the minute he was put on his back he already won.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
      Marcelo is the best technician i've ever seen. Marcelo broke Jacare's arm. I didn't know Saulo competed in MMA. It was proobably in 1998/1999. He isn't an active MMA fighter.
      nope, you're confusing Roger with marcelinho. Marcelinho doesn't brake anyones arms. He's a technician as you said.

But as I said, you cannot rank him ahead of the other guys you mentioned in straight bjj. He's better better at ADCC, tho.

But still you cannot rank anyone active above Roger Gracie...

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
      If i saw the real deal then Charles Oliviera is the man, dude the guy had a choice of 3 submissions and the minute he was put on his back he already won.
      dubronx is a mma fighter, that's his advantage because altho demian is much more accomplished bjj practitioner than him he's still adapting his game to MMA...

Comment

Working...
      X