No announcement yet.

Sak fighting at Pride 25...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sak fighting at Pride 25...

Sak will be fighting Antonio 'Nino' Schembri, at Pride 25: Body Blow. For the rest of the card check out the main page.....

www.globalmma.com

Sak vs. Elvis, can't possibly be worse than Sak vs. Gilles Arsenne.

Comment

It looks like a pretty good card to me, Rampage and Randleman is gonna be worth the money alone.....

Comment

That's the fight I'm looking forward to the most. I hope Randleman doesn't lay and pray, that's the only thing I'm worried about. Rampage is one of the most exciting fighters there is right now, he better get a shot a Silva if he wins this fight!!!!! I wouldn't mind seeing a Rampage-Sak rematch in the near future.

I wouldn't doubt if they put Rampage up against Arona if Rampage wins this fight, just so they can feed Silva a couple more easy fights. Then the Arona-Rampage winner would get a shot at Silva. I think they've both earned a shot, but a Rampage-Silva fight would be incredible.

Comment

I hope rampage wins too, but I think that randleman is a good enough wrestler to lay and pray his way to a split decision. I'm looking forward to the nog fedor fight the most though. Even though Sak's one of my favs, I wish he would take enough time off to fully heal, he just hasn't been the same since his injuries.

Comment

I second that Blue, but at least he's not fighting Silva again. And actually a sick side of me wants him in there fighting, (I'd also kind of like to see Vov in there too) bt Schembri is a great pick as a opponent of Sak. He's a great ground fighter w/ solid BJJ skils and will definately impress, but Sak should be able to exploit his weakness and score himself another win, as he has done w/ Jujitsukas in the past. This is were Sak belongs, fighting BJJ'ers at his weight. I think Vov just needs time to relax, he could've beaten Rampage, but chose to be daring. The Rampage fight should kick ass, if Randleman comes to fight it will. Silva/Newton should be great, probably the fight I know anticipate most, next to Nog vs. Fedor. That fight i believe could burn the house down. In fact it may be even bette than Nog vs. Herring, but look for Nog to keep the title.

Comment

Working...
            X